1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favre Enjoying Successes, Large And Small

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

That last paragraph was very impactful, ... to me. How often do you see a 16 year vet, 3 time MVP who has been in two super bowls winning one of them say he's seeing progress in his play?

I hate to sound green an gold goggle's on ya all. But I have to say without question (as i said during the off season) Brett will play another year! He simply is having way too much fun and is still competetive to hang it up.

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After the Vikings game for the first time I can agree with you. I bet Brett's coming back! I sure hope we're right cause all summer is made enjoyable knowing in fall I can watch old #4 go back at it again

3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I do not think there has ever been a Quarterback in th history of the N.F.L. who has shown such a passion, true love, and heart felt celebration after a Touchdown than Brett Favre.

Brett is like a 12 year old kid playing a 4 on 4 game on the street after school.

Brett is like young Tommy McDougal who just threw a touchdown to his best buddy from apartment number 101.

I love that about Brett. Imagine a grown man making Millions of dollars a year, with the passion, and the love of the game that 12 year old Tommy McDougal on 13th street has in that little Superbowl that the kids have every day after school.

Brett's actions and passion after a touchdown are so drvien by his heart and love for the game that...... that alone could take up an hour during his induction speach into the hall of fame.

Crazy George "The Cheerleader Invented The Wave"

Green Bay invented the "Leap"

And now Brett Farve has invented the "Fireman's Carry" THE FIREMAN'S CARRY......

It is only fitting, for he has been carrying this team on his back for so many years.

I love this guy, he makes me want to be better in my own personal life just by watching him play once a week for 16 weeks a year.

That is a fact.

R.P.

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What a great post, couldnt have said it any better then this...now :beersign:

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    agreed, most excellent post!!

6. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Great post. Gotta give Leroy Butler his credit for the leap.

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :gulp: y'all r making me get all choked up!! PLEASE god let brett stay for another season - let's see what this team's got in it next season - WITH brett at the helm. i think next season, we seriously kick ***!!! :D