FAVRE COMING OUT!!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome the new Packers era, the TT-MM-ARod era....

Lets get used to the bottom of the NFL...

King TT of Green Bay and his Jokers Mike McCrappy and A-Rod !!! Let the Circus show begin !!!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as R-Rod threw two incompletions I said to myself. Someone on the forum is going to rip him a new one.

Freaking Amazing!

He did not even have time to warm up.

I bet some of you use to beat up your little sister, kick the cat, and steal money from your Mom's purse every Sunday after church.

R.P.

Reaction score
matt, it looked bad.

His body twisted in an unnatural way, and he used his throwing hand to break the fall.

Right away he seemed to bring his other hand over to the wrist and was slow to get up.

When he did get up, he was trying to make a fist with his right hand and it was shaking, I fear it might be broken. :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
As soon as R-Rod threw two incompletions I said to myself. Someone on the forum is going to rip him a new one.

Freaking Amazing!

He did not even have time to warm up.

I bet some of you use to beat up your little sister, kick the cat, and steal money from your Mom's purse every Sunday after church.

R.P.

But yet wont say a word about Brett over throwing WIDE open WR

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
matt, it looked bad.

His body twisted in an unnatural way, and he used his throwing hand to break the fall.

Right away he seemed to bring his other hand over to the wrist and was slow to get up.

When he did get up, he was trying to make a fist with his right hand and it was shaking, I fear it might be broken. :(

Or hyperextended

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looked like the wrist but they were talking elbow.
I thought you were joking when Aaron got ripped for 2 incompletions. If that was serious I say relax. Couldn't look worse then Brett the first half

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan...do you mean me not saying a word about Favre?

EVERYONE that is going to bash A-Rod right now..

If you bash him then they better bash Brett as well..

Brett SHOULD be the one bashed for being around so long, A-Rod should be given a chance

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
It was a bad sight all around, Favre was on the sideline shaking his head. God this is awful.

So are you on my side over these people that would rather have Favre over Rodgers?

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looked like the wrist but they were talking elbow.
I thought you were joking when Aaron got ripped for 2 incompletions. If that was serious I say relax. Couldn't look worse then Brett the first half

Ok buddy..you might want to take off your aaron rodgers glasses. read my post in a different topic. i thin kit is called "take him out" you will see i was complaing about Favre. Last week people were talking abotu how great Favre is. this week he sucks. make up your damn minds!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If A-Rod plays the second half, I'll be cheering for him. Hopefully other Packer fans will also cheer........

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Relax I still back Brett 100% and obviously take him 10 times over Aaron. All I was laughing at was after 2 incompletions people saying the seasons over. Just cause Brett had a rough first half I still want 3 more years out of him so let's stay united my friend

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will cheer for him. i have nothing against him. Favre gives us the best chance to win. id take favre out there on crutches over anyone else on our team.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Relax I still back Brett 100% and obviously take him 10 times over Aaron. All I was laughing at was after 2 incompletions people saying the seasons over. Just cause Brett had a rough first half I still want 3 more years out of him so let's stay united my friend

I know. i feel the same as you. :lol: i wasnt tryin to talk to you. i was talkin to this longtimefan nut

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts