de_real_deal said:
Cal2GreenBay said:
As much as I am an Aaron Rodgers supporter over Brett Favre

I hate Tom Brady and the Patriots much more than I do pushing Rodgers
over Favre

and QUITE HONESTLY...

I would MUCH rather SUPPORT Brett Favre to beat Tom Brady and the Patriots
more than anything in football.

I think of all the NFC teams..the packers are the ONLY team that has a chance of beating the Patriots.

The Patriots are the evil empire of the NFL and Brett Favre is the guy w/the force. He's the only QB in the NFC w/that "magic" (yes..I'm admitting he still has some of it)...that actually can scare a team like the Patriots.

We have 4 wide receiving threats...a legit running back...
on defense a true 8 man rotation..that will give the stout Patriots O-line some fresh bodies to defend...

And Charles Woodson and Al Harris can BOTH stay w/Randy Moss, Welker, and or Donte Stallworth

Is it possible for you to make a post that does not reference Aaron Rodgers? I looked up all your posts and like 90% of them are threads about Rodgers or your posts inserting your "Aaron Rodgers needs his chance", "Favre is done", "bench Favre and put in Rodgers" comments. Let it die man, just like Rodgers career is dying. Let it go..

Jesus, when did we start letting players moms and dads to post on the forum?

I think my quota went down to 89% now.

Didn't mention it even once!

Thats funny. Its funny because its true :)

Honestly, are you related to Rodgers or a good friend? I'm not trying to be rude here so if it comes off that way, i'm not. It just seems weird that most of your posts are about Rodgers.

Go Pack!!

P.S. the comment about Rodgers career was meant as a joke. I like Rodgers very much and am very happy to have him here to take over when Favre leaves.

Not related. I'm just a die hard Cal fan.
But yeah.Favre is the only QB w/Magic to beat Brady.

I HATE BRADY

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

I HATE BRADY

Pretty dramatic swing in opinions there Cal.. last week you were begging for a Favre injury to get Rodgers into the game. Glad you joined the masses and seen what is obvious to the rest..

I think Ted Thompson's best accomplishment will be his drafting
of Aaron Rodgers to succeed Brett Favre.

If Freakin streak man will bow out gracefully! TT built this team for Aaron..and Brett's taking the cake for it. How would you feel if you got somebody eating the cake at your bday party? Eventhough he's had 20 plus cakes already?

If Aaron was at the helm this year, they might not be 13-3..but I firmly
believe they would be in the playoffs and then be poised for a LONG RUN
next year and after that.

You're now officially holding Aaron back Brett. You need to get out of the way (okay..I know I'm waiting for the Favre fans to jump on me before the playoff game).

Personally I hope Aaron pulls a Tom Brady and comes in after a Favre injury at the hands of the seahawks and leads them to victory. You heard it here. Since Favre won't let go of his job..it's time that Aaron takes it.

Hehe..of course if Aaron's gimpy hamstring and injury bug are officially out of the way.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh no..I still think that AR should take Favre's place.
I'm just saying..since Brett is not budging..if you can't beat him..join him
I hate Tom Brady WAY MORE than I want Favre to get hurt.
I'd rather root for Brett than Tom win another superbowl.

Cal2GreenBay said:

I HATE BRADY

Pretty dramatic swing in opinions there Cal.. last week you were begging for a Favre injury to get Rodgers into the game. Glad you joined the masses and seen what is obvious to the rest..

If Freakin streak man will bow out gracefully! TT built this team for Aaron..and Brett's taking the cake for it. How would you feel if you got somebody eating the cake at your bday party? Eventhough he's had 20 plus cakes already?

You're now officially holding Aaron back Brett. You need to get out of the way (okay..I know I'm waiting for the Favre fans to jump on me before the playoff game).

Personally I hope Aaron pulls a Tom Brady and comes in after a Favre injury at the hands of the seahawks and leads them to victory. You heard it here. Since Favre won't let go of his job..it's time that Aaron takes it.

Hehe..of course if Aaron's gimpy hamstring and injury bug are officially out of the way.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Ironic.. Rodger's plays 6 quarters of live football and follows each up with a stint on the Injury report or IR.. and now you are asking for the QB that has stood up for nearly 16 years to go down with injury.

Thanks for the humor.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ironic.. Rodger's plays 6 quarters of live football and follows each up with a stint on the Injury report or IR.. and now you are asking for the QB that has stood up for nearly 16 years to go down with injury.

Thanks for the humor.

Umm...NO...I am rooting for the guy for 16 years to get one more superbowl ring and he can ride off into the sunset and not give that ring up to Tom Brady
and have him be the lone superbowl QB w/4 rings in the salary cap era.

I don't wish him hurt (yet) because I think he's the only one who can beat
Brady.

I SUPPORT BRETT!

That's the REAL HUMOR

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pack93z said:
Cal2GreenBay said:

I HATE BRADY

At no point in Aarons career will he play better than Favre is in his 16th season. He's on the bench for a reason. If he wants to play so bad, demand a trade to the texans and see how that works out. How many years did Steve Young have to wait? That turned out pretty good if i remember.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see Aaron Rodgers being pretty good (not a favre but good) He'll stick around for some time, however he wont spend his career (if its long) in Green Bay.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Pack93z said:
Cal2GreenBay said:

I HATE BRADY

At no point in Aarons career will he play better than Favre is in his 16th season. He's on the bench for a reason. If he wants to play so bad, demand a trade to the texans and see how that works out. How many years did Steve Young have to wait? That turned out pretty good if i remember.

They also told Joe Montana that Steve Young was gonna start over him and were going to trade him(because Montana overstayed his welcome and Young was wasting his prime).

And Steve didn't play better than Montana for that to happen. He just happened to play a good 6 quarters of football(and Young was injured a lot too).

But Joe was given the push out the door because they had to think of the future.

You want to wait till that happens to Favre? Never say never...

Pack93z

Reaction score
They also told Joe Montana that Steve Young was gonna start over him and were going to trade him(because Montana overstayed his welcome and Young was wasting his prime).

And Steve didn't play better than Montana for that to happen. He just happened to play a good 6 quarters of football(and Young was injured a lot too).

But Joe was given the push out the door because they had to think of the future.

You want to wait till that happens to Favre? Never say never...

Dude you are funny. Joe Cool was told that he could come back to the niners, however he was also told that he probably would be the backup as Young was "clearly" the better option. Joe wanted to start, thought he could still start and asked for a trade.

Once Aaron proves he is the better option.. I say start him without a doubt. Think Aaron should start, talk to your boy and tell him to beat Favre out. BTW.. tell him to stay healthy for more than a half of football to.. please. ;)

Members online

Latest posts