Favre and McNabb

Reaction score
furferret2 said:
Today, I would take McNabb in a heartbeat over Favre, and everyone else on the planet would too. And the guy who said McNabb will NEVER be as good as Favre was, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

That would be a smart thing to do, but the real question should be who would you take in their prime, Favre of McNabb?

For me, Favre would be the guy everytime. :0

furferret2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
furferret2 said:
Today, I would take McNabb in a heartbeat over Favre, and everyone else on the planet would too. And the guy who said McNabb will NEVER be as good as Favre was, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

That would be a smart thing to do, but the real question should be who would you take in their prime, Favre of McNabb?

As of now, it would be Favre, but McNabb is getting better every season, and there's no reason to believe he has reached his cieling yet.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb sucks.

He's a choker.....puking in his face mask at the Super Bowl.

He will never win the big one.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
furferret2 said:
all about da packers said:
furferret2 said:

As of now, it would be Favre, but McNabb is getting better every season, and there's no reason to believe he has reached his cieling yet.

Ok McNabb is also aging rapidly. Isn't he 30 this year? Anyways it doesn't matter because of the Eagles don't balance themselves once again with the run game it won't be any SB or anything for them. I do like Andy Reid, though.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think McNabb will be better off without TO but they got to feature Westbrook to make him successful. Just as Favre was great with Green at his prime the Eagles need to realize they'll get the most out of Mac if they balance their attack. Also will allow him to stay healthy

furferret2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
McNabb sucks.

Did you look at the Super Bowl or did you watch it? The Reason why McNabb puked and was tired and he didn't do well at the end was becuase he was getting hit all night by the LB blitzes up the middle that confused Hank Fraley. The inside of the offensive line sucked bad in 04, especially against 3-4 teams. Notice- the only losses were vs. Pittsburgh and the Patriots. Two teams with a 3-4 scheme and tricky inside LB blitzes.

PokerPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
furferret2 said:
majikman said:
McNabb sucks.

Did you look at the Super Bowl or did you watch it? The Reason why McNabb puked and was tired and he didn't do well at the end was becuase he was getting hit all night by the LB blitzes up the middle that confused Hank Fraley. The inside of the offensive line sucked bad in 04, especially against 3-4 teams. Notice- the only losses were vs. Pittsburgh and the Patriots. Two teams with a 3-4 scheme and tricky inside LB blitzes.
the eagles actually had a respectable chance at winning the superbowl, even in the last couple minutes. the problem was that Reid dicided to call for passes soft to the inside, and that just wasted a bunch of time. they should have been throwing hard to the outside, but they didn't and that is what lost them the game.

furferret2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PokerPacker said:
furferret2 said:
majikman said:
McNabb sucks.

the eagles actually had a respectable chance at winning the superbowl, even in the last couple minutes. the problem was that Reid dicided to call for passes soft to the inside, and that just wasted a bunch of time. they should have been throwing hard to the outside, but they didn't and that is what lost them the game.
Yes, that too. But nobody can argue that the biggest hole by far was the offensive line. Thanks to the crappiness of mostly Hank Fraley and the guards as well, McNabb kept his "choker" repuatation and it wasn't even his fault. It was a damn shame.

I honestly expected the Patriots to win and I was happy with the Eagles for coming so close. The only thing I was unhappy with was Hank Fraley.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts