Favre Already Under Contract With Vikings?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Brett, but I agree I would rather have Rodgers and hope Favre gets a welcome back present from the Defense when he steps onto Lambeau.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on guys ... Brett has played agenst way better Ds then the packers for quiet a while ... no pun ,, but our D has been rather lack luster for quiet a few seasons .. we have trouble stopping the run ,,, we have trouble rushing the qb or sacing a qb for that matter ,,, all around our D is sub par at best ... i dont wanna sound like a downer ,, but lets face it since White left we havent had a real strong D ... now the real point if any D gos in low and takes Brett out it wont be our D ... we just switched up the whole program ... eighter way i highly doubt our D will be able to get at Brett ... i hate to say it ,, but i will anyway ... if the queens get Brett they will be tough ... they have all the peices of the puzzle ... if they get Brett watch out ...

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
come on guys ... Brett has played agenst way better Ds then the packers for quiet a while ... no pun ,, but our D has been rather lack luster for quiet a few seasons .. we have trouble stopping the run ,,, we have trouble rushing the qb or sacing a qb for that matter ,,, all around our D is sub par at best ... i dont wanna sound like a downer ,, but lets face it since White left we havent had a real strong D ... now the real point if any D gos in low and takes Brett out it wont be our D ... we just switched up the whole program ... eighter way i highly doubt our D will be able to get at Brett ... i hate to say it ,, but i will anyway ... if the queens get Brett they will be tough ... they have all the peices of the puzzle ... if they get Brett watch out ...

He faced no great defense almost the entire season. The only great defense were the Titans that choked.
We faced the Cowboys, Buccs, Titans, Queens (2x), Texans (yeah, THEY have a good next to great defense).
At this point, I take Rodgers instead of former n.4 everyday.

And hey...if he really get them to the playoffs, I had no doubt the will lost because of former n.4 interception. Absolutely NO doubt.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im betting there is no way they will live by Brett as the olny QB ... im sure they will be working out the back up QBs big time ... i did watch Brett fizzle out at the end of the last few seasons .... so im sure the queens will have some kind of back up plan ... i also agree at this point Rodgers is my pick for QB here in the bay ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HThe only great defense were the Titans that choked.

Yeah, the NFL's top-ranked defense at the time just happened to choke - it had nothing to do with a solid game plan and terrific quarterback.:blind:

You guys are something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts