Favre 90%/10% to return

OP
OP
A

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha put on ESPN and I'm sure you'll see the replay. Mort said it based on things Favre said during the interview that was not televised. The big dude with the goatee said the 10% would out weigh the 90% before to long. I'll try to find a source though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wont put up too much stock in that. some 'experts' think he'll return, some 'experts' think he'll retire. obviously with his recent comments, most 'experts' would be wise to lean toward ther etirement side.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah you were right Ace, I just saw the replay. No real facts were stated just that he "felt that in the next month Favre would retire" and the he thought that "Favre was 90/10 leaning to retirement". He said that Favre mentioned he met with MM and TT and they (quote Favre)"said all the right things" however (quote Favre)"they could not guarentee the Packers would be a playoff contender" and that Favre didn't want to play if they weren't going to make the playoffs (or something along those lines).

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Competitive was the word your looking for Ryan ;)

Anyway, these "experts" also named Jim Bates the Packers head coach so, lol. I trust the words on the issue out of one persons mouth; Brett Favre.

I must admit though, I tend to agree with Mort doesn't look good for Brett. But it seems like he has a new opinion every day. Also this puts to rest when the interview took place, obviously AFTER he met with MM and TT.

OP
OP
A

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey smultz, where at in PA do you live? I'm trying to get fans together to watch all the games at a sports bar, but its hard to round us up.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NEPA, since your a pennsylvanian living near Manheim I'll give it away to you without saying the name.

3 Clues:
1. Bulldogs
2. George Curry
3. 3 Time National Champs

(Thats the high school of the town I live in, lol.)

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I know. I come up every once in a while for that hella good ice cream in Manheim. Is it Kreiders? Something like that, pretty much go up there for the car auctions.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I hate analysts and media types probably more than 95% of the people on this site. With that said, there are a few good ones. Chris Mortenson falls into that category. He's very well connected and isn't as reactionary as his peers. I would hope he's incorrect by saying Favre is 90% gone, but I have to put alot of merit into what Mort says.

Reaction score
As I said before, I will continue to believe Brett will come back, as long as even if it is the slimest of chances.

Brett said he doesn't want to regret it, and I think he has to go out there and know for sure. Otherwise, he will always think "what if?". That is just me two cents.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....they don't know ****, one way or another. He just happens to be the biggest and most noteworthy name out there right now and it is a slow news season as soon as the SB is over......just setting up their headlines for the next couple months.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to live in Kunkletown, PA..

is it anywhere near there?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts