Favre 4ever DVD

Sadie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone own this? I consider this a must watch for football fans in general because of how well the story of Brett is told. I recommend it to anyone on this forum.

Here's what the cover looks like

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got that one. The narration is done by Billy Bob Thorton, IIRC.

Excellent DVD. Highly recommended here as well, although many of you have already seen it without realizing. NFL Network played it about a dozen times the week he retired.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought that for my sister two Christmases ago. It's great. I love all the clips of Favre when he's wearing the mic on the sideline during games. Funny, funny guy.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a good one... In my opinion they need to make a 3 to 4 hour DVD about Favres life. So many DVDs have so many different things I think they need to bring it all together get more rare video footage and more interviews with friends family etc and make a good Biographical DVD. It could easily be done

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a good one... In my opinion they need to make a 3 to 4 hour DVD about Favres life. So many DVDs have so many different things I think they need to bring it all together get more rare video footage and more interviews with friends family etc and make a good Biographical DVD. It could easily be done

Now that he's retired, you can bet there are a few production companies working on Brett biographies.

And... you can bet I'll run out and get them all.

Latest posts