Favre 421 TD Pass Record

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had forgotten about this until I came across it on my computer tonight. Funny every time I look at it.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this for real?

Is this a Joke?

Did a C.B.S game day producer actually let this hit the T.V. Screen?

I noticed this is from college humor. Is this a joke.photo shop changed t.V. Screen?

If this actually happened in a brodcast......... Who's photo is that that C.B.S stuck in with those graphics about Brett throwing his record breaking T.D.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It isn't fake, it was a mistake b CBS, and it was a pretty big deal last year. Seriously, you guys didn't hear about this before?

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It isn't fake, it was a mistake b CBS, and it was a pretty big deal last year. Seriously, you guys didn't hear about this before?

You got it Nodak, it was real. Like I said, funny every time I look at it. Good stuff.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I didnt hear about this either

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol:

I had to keep looking at it to see what was wrong with the picture. Sometimes, you just don't see the obvious.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I originally saw it on profootballtalk.com. They had a blog entry called "Is Brett Favre the best black QB ever" or something like that... It was shortly after Donovan McNabb stuck his foot in his mouth regarding black athletes.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett had a nice tan in that photo.

One of his daughters dyed his hair black that night before too. He was sleeping on the couch and they pulled a prank on him.

Plus, they hid his razors so he couldn't shave for a week.

Members online

Latest posts