Favorite things about the SB?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are any things you loved about the SB win that may not be so obvious or are over looked or just aren't discussed much either here or in other places?

Me: The fact that the Packers got off to an early lead and that it was not a see/saw game and that they kept the lead to the very end for the win!

You?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
When Collins picked of Roethlisberger, I jumped up and nearly broke my leg screaming at the TV, got a bruise on my knee and had to get some shots since my knee was tore up long before the Super Bowl, but it was well worth the pain!

No team has ever won a Super Bowl after throwing a pick six. I knew the advantage was really on our side of the defense after that.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Collins INT was amazing, but my favorite part was Kevin Greene's little speech to CM3 before the Mendenhall fumble.

Gives me the chills...

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ouch!
May your leg heal very soon.
Here's to well wishes and a speedy recovery, Bogey.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Ouch!
May your leg heal very soon.
Here's to well wishes and a speedy recovery, Bogey.

Thanks bro, the pain will wear off eventually, just gotta take it easy, have been dealing with leg problems these past few years but the pain was worth it at that moment lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The fumble recovery, then the FG

I knew we had it then

and the satisfaction that those trolling Steeler fans had to take their foot out of their mouths...Maybe next time they wont be so ignorant and arrogant

hansel13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's truly amazing how this whole season we've overcome injuries. Even in the super bowl, 3 of our best players walked off the field with injuries right before the half. To come out, and still win without guys like Woodson shows how much heart this team has.

I can't wait until next season.

Members online

Latest posts