1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite sports radio show??

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IronMan, Dec 19, 2006.

1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I listen to allnight with Jason Smith, and also like Dan Patirck. My favorite though is Mark Patrick but he's on sirrius now I think.

I cant stand Colin Cowherd.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    They used to have Steve"The Homer" True on WISN radio here in the Milwaukee area, and i loved listening to him. Then some other station bought him, and i haven't heard him since.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/staff/special_guests_and_hosts.shtml

Steve "The Homer" True
    As the name implies, the Homer loves it when the local teams win, but as homer says “I'm a homer, but i’m not an idiot.” homer’s view of the local teams plus his unique relationship with his listeners and callers make his show the most entertaining in sports radio. Homer has one of the most popular talk shows in Milwaukee since 1989.Born and raised in South Bend, Indiana he has been in broadcasting since 1980 when he took his first job as a radio announcer in New Richmond, Wisconsin. E-mail Homer at Homer@espnmilwaukee.com

He is on 1510 am

On Air: "World's Greatest Sports Talk Show" Mon-Fri 3pm-6pm

4. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,483
  5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I tried listening to him on that station, but the reception for it out here is crummy. It wasn't even that great on WISN radio. It seems that in the evening, their station power level is turned down, and the reception goes accordingly.

6. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,483
    need to use those foil hats like the guys wore in Signs with Mel gibbson

:p

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    out of everything I listen to, I enjoy Boers and Berstein(spelling is prolly wrong) on 670thescore. they rip stupid callers to threads.

8. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,483
    That is how JT the Brick is on Fox Game Time React..

he will call guys idiots if they dont get to their point or if they just say something completley nutts...

Like the other week, a guy called up and said Jax would beat Indy, the guy didnt have any real specifics why they would win just a hunch he said..

Jt laid into him big time and said the guy was nutts..What happend? Jax CRUSHED Indy and Jt said he was sorry for saying what he did say to that guy..