Favorite Play

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
What was your favorite play of the game and if you could give insite, insight? whatever, if you could give your reasoning as well that would be cool.

Reaction score
Driver's run. That was so wicked, unexpected, and above all else Brett shows he is one heck of a feared blocker. (Ok so maybe he whiffed, but he bought enough time and I bet you the defender Brett was running towards got scared and was like "WTF").

As soon as I saw that, I immediately looked for Brett to block, and sure enough he was up for it. Gosh I love that guy. :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoyed the WR reverse that worked. It was a nie change of pace, and surprised the crap out of the Falcons. It also got the ball in DDs hands, which is never a bad thing.

Jim Mora at halftime said something like this, "Our Run D did ok, if you take away that reverse from Driver, our run D didn't do so bad."

Why dont we take points off the board too, jim, so the score isn't so bad either. ********.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
What was your favorite play of the game and if you could give insite, insight? whatever, if you could give your reasoning as well that would be cool.

Favre's touchdown pass where it went threw Martins hands, and then Bubba caught the TD.

It went from being an incomplete pass to an TD

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite play was that completion that Favre made to Driver that many are saying was a bad decision and shouldn't have been thrown!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite play was Hawk's pass breakup in the third quarter to RB jerius norwood a very quick player. The fact he stayed in stride with him, broke up the pass, and then proceeded to lay the wood on him all at the same time was a thing of beauty.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
My favorite play was that completion that Favre made to Driver that many are saying was a bad decision and shouldn't have been thrown!

That throw was ridiculous. A 36 year old making that unbelievable throw? You would think Brett was still 25 with his arm being so lethal. I give Driver full credit for a great catch as well. I think he one armed that rocket. That must have stung a little.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have not seen the highlights yet but I am really happy Aaron was able to connect with Jennings on that TD pass, just to show us we have options !!!

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
dhpackr said:
Zero2Cool said:

Favre's touchdown pass where it went threw Martins hands, and then Bubba caught the TD.

:agree:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the play where KGB beat his blockers and strung out the play until Hawk got in there to make a tackle for a loss near the sideline. It has been my hope that Hawk will make KGB better, so I'm hoping for more plays like this. KGB did blow up another running play as well, though I forget who made the tackle on that one.

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did ya' see Favre lead block for Driver on that reverse?

Man, that was pretty cool for an old man.

Pack looked fired up!

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked all the great defensive plays I saw from A.J. He looked like a new player in this game. Hard hits too.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite play was an early audible by Brett. I believe that the D showed an overload blitz on driver's side and I 'think' the called play was a run. Brett audibles to a 1 step route for driver, catch, and run for around 8 yards. Great decision, great read, right play, and we kept the ball moving. This wasn't anything spectacular, it was just plain good football. Plays like this get me excited for the season.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was alot to like about that game. Seeing Hawk dump the guy for a loss was good. It seemed Hawk has been getting more comfortable in the "D" now. Plus Favre still has the zip on his passes that most 24 year olds don't have.
And Jennings looks like the real thing too!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the TD pass to Davenport. Brett showed Poise and Patience, looked at all of his reads and saw the wide open Najeh. He didn't just focus on one guy and force it in. He's playing smarter and this will only allow the Pack to succeed this year.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
I liked the TD pass to Davenport. Brett showed Poise and Patience, looked at all of his reads and saw the wide open Najeh. He didn't just focus on one guy and force it in. He's playing smarter and this will only allow the Pack to succeed this year.

Yep and he had time too make the throw. He didn't force it, he found the open guy and 6 was put up on the board. I liked that play also. Hawks stop on Griffith I liked a little better though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
calicheesehead said:

Yep and he had time too make the throw. He didn't force it, he found the open guy and 6 was put up on the board. I liked that play also. Hawks stop on Griffith I liked a little better though.

Did anyone notice that brett threw a bullet, and it like...stuck to davenport. It was like brett went "holy cow a wide open guy, :BOOM:"

watch the highlight reel i put up, the ball comes out of nowhere, if you blink...you miss it.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Zero2Cool said:

That was my favorite play too. I second that play.

Members online

Latest posts