Favorite Play Of The 2015 Season

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter what our fate in 2015 most everyone has to regard the Hail Mary as the greatest play not just this year but possibly in Packer history.

Reaction score
The Hail Mary will go down with the movie "Airplane" in the record books..
"Rodger to Rodger.. Rodgers: "Can you can throw a ball 65 yards to me for a TD? Rodgers: "Surely you can't be serious!"
Rodgers: "I am serious.. And don't call me Shirley!"

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Hail Rodgers.....but any game winning touchdown in Super Bowl 50 will be fine too, just saying.

Last edited:
OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a defensive guy, so the Damarious Randall 4th down pass knock-down was my favorite thus far. No disrespect to the Hail Mary reception.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I loved that play in the NFCCG that won the Packers a berth in Super Bowl 50.

(BTW IMO the Hail Mary is in no way the greatest play in Packers history: How could it be as it was in a regular season game against a bad team. The greatest play has to be - again IMO - on the order of Starr's sneak to win the Ice Bowl which helped cement the legacy of the Lombardi Packers.)

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a defensive guy, so the Damarious Randall 4th down pass knock-down was my favorite thus far. No disrespect to the Hail Mary reception.
I was at that game. To see a rookie make a big play in crunch time gives a team hope for the future.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The hail mary was really awesome.
Any play in a winning Super Bowl situation would make me dance in happiness.
My favorite play thus far is the pass to Starks in the Cowboy game resulting in a TD.
The design and execution of that play was a thing of football beauty.
GREAT call MM.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite was against the Vikings, when Rodgers rolled out and gunned a 35 yard strike on the sideline to JJ.

The level of difficulty in that throw and the fact that it came against the Vikings makes it even better. It took the game to a two score lead which was more than enough to win that game and give the Packers a nice lead in the division for the time being.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite was against the Vikings, when Rodgers rolled out and gunned a 35 yard strike on the sideline to JJ.

The level of difficulty in that throw and the fact that it came against the Vikings makes it even better. It took the game to a two score lead which was more than enough to win that game and give the Packers a nice lead in the division for the time being.
That throw was vintage Aaron. Beautiful.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
want to change it to a poll?
I would ask, what is your second-favorite Packer play of 2015. The Hail Mary is a slam-dunk first play for most I would think.

Jayrone Elliott's pick of Russell Wilson deserves perhaps an honorable mention. James Jones has made some great catches as well.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like polls in this type of question because they are limiting. I forgot about Jayrone's INT. I'm intrigued to see how far he can take his talent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts