Favorite Non-Playoff Game

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've only been a packers fan for like 5 years but I've seen some great games. The Opening Night game against the Saints in 2011, because it was a good game and it was the 1st game I ever saw them play :)

And also the Week 17 game @ Chicago a couple years ago to win the division.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked last years victory over Tom Brady and the Patriots. I thought for sure that it was a preview of the Super Bowl. We would have beat the Pats in the Super Bowl if we didn't have the melt down in Seattle.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you asked for Non-playoff games but I just can't help myself.....The NFC Divisional Round vs Seattle at Lambeau. January 12, 2008. I was there to witness the game in person. We fell behind early, 14-0 but then we turned things up and ruined Seattle 42-20. It was electric that day and the fact that it was snowing so hard made the Lambeau experience like no other. I have watched plenty of games but this one is without a doubt my favorite.

I have that game on tape. It was Brett Favre's last victory as a Packer. Ryan Grant put the Packers in that 14-0 hole with two first quarter fumbles, and then went on to have a career day. The field was green when the game started, but was completely covered with white stuff before halftime. Before it was over, Brett Favre and Donald Driver were throwing snowballs at one another. What a great game.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you had access to every Packers game ever played but could only watch one game, what game would you pick? You can choose a Super Bowl or playoff game, but those seemed kind of obvious so I thought I'd ask for favorite non-playoff game.

Great question. I might pick the last regular season game of the 2013-14 season when Aaron Rodgers beat the Bears in Chicago on that memorable 4th-down throw to Randall Cobb. Classic.

Members online

Latest posts