Favorite Moments From The 2013 Season

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What was your favorite moments from the 2013?

- Certainly there was Rodgers to Cobb in the Bears finale.
- The comeback by Flynn against the Cowboys
- Jonathan Franklin's 103 yards against the Bengals was a welcome surprise
- James Jones Lambeau Leap rejection by a Lions fan after his 83-yard catch against Detroit
- Beating the Ravens despite losing Cobb and Jones
- I'll even toss in the comeback tie by Flynn against the Vikings. He was a refreshing spark even though he couldn't bring us all the way back to victory
- The resurrection of Johnny Jolly this season was fun to watch

Let's keep this one of the few positive threads. If you've got negative thoughts, start a new thread

Levi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Comeback was my favorite moment in the whole season. I had a friend over for the game and pretty much sat there expecting a loss, but I was wrong, way wrong. That miss Matthews sack freaked me out but when shields picked it off I jumped up from my chair and ran around like a moron. The last pick by Tramon got me into a frenzy. Never have I ran around, screaming, and just completely lost my mind. Picked up my friend and bear hugged him till he couldn't breath. I was so happy from that game, I had a smile on my face for the next week. God it was awesome.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mine is Starks knocking the **** out of Meriweather.
Great moment. Top 5 individual moment for sure.

The comeback miracle win here over Dallas, to keep the season alive, at a game I was at on the field/front row, was the top one by far.

The win over Chicago though was essentially a playoff game, over our rival, in their ball park, in the Return of Rodgers & Cobb.
That has to win.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a no-brainer. Rodgers to Cobb on 4th and 8, 4th Q, with seconds remaining, and season on the line. How it happened with Kuhn's block, Rodgers rolling to his left, and then hitting Cobb perfectly. And, most importantly, reminding everyone - Da Bears Still Suck!! I want a signed photo of Cobb diving into the end zone to always remember that play!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This play could have topped them all.
Had it been Sam Shields there, instead, I think it would have been an Al Harris playoff moment, an all-timer. Dammit.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Williams hit on kaepernick after the interception last night.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Beating Chicago with the deep ball to Cobb. Nothing tops beating Chicago on their turf.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beating Chicago with the deep ball to Cobb. Nothing tops beating Chicago on their turf.
Yup.
This one for me too.
Rodgers and Cobb's first game back.
I'd rather if we were still going for the SB but this will have to do.
Our revenge against Duh Bears.
If we can't be in it, then I certainly don't want them to be in it either.
Packers made sure of that and for that I can be satisfied.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked the dallas and bears games for sure. But even the loss yesterday kudos to lacey he proved media he can go for yards with a bad ankle and all, so there were moments even in the loss because he will put fear in defences next year go pack

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Seeing the Packers in there Blue uniforms with yellow helmets, it looked awesome versus the Browns. (shame on the injury in that game that tainted it.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts