Favorite Moment in 2010 Season?

What is your favorite moment in the 2010 Packers season?

• Rodgers beating Favre twice

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Packers hoisting Halas Trophy in Chicago

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Packers winning the Super Bowl

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously the Super Bowl, how could it get any better for me, the Packers beating my hometown Pittsburgh and shutting up arrogant Steelers fans? And really, there's nothing better than that. You don't get a trophy for beating Favre, though that was totally sweet. Beating the Bears for the NFC Championship was again great, but just a stepping stone on the way to a championship.

A better question would be which regular season win you enjoyed the most, which would make me think.

OP
OP
cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously the Super Bowl, how could it get any better for me, the Packers beating my hometown Pittsburgh and shutting up arrogant Steelers fans? And really, there's nothing better than that. You don't get a trophy for beating Favre, though that was totally sweet. Beating the Bears for the NFC Championship was again great, but just a stepping stone on the way to a championship.

A better question would be which regular season win you enjoyed the most, which would make me think.

You know what? That's actually a good idea. I ought to post a thread about that.

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By far wining the Super Bowl was the best part of the season with out a doubt.. But, like ivo610 said, being able to OWN any Bears fan right now is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts