Favorite Moment in 2010 Season?

What is your favorite moment in the 2010 Packers season?

• Rodgers beating Favre twice

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Packers hoisting Halas Trophy in Chicago

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Packers winning the Super Bowl

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is your favorite moment of the 2010 season?

Personally, my favorite moment is the Packers winning the NFC Championship in Chicago, and hoisting the Halas trophy high in the Bears' house. If somebody attached a generator to George Halas's grave, his spinning would be enough to power Pittsburgh.

:chisux:

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
For me it was the 13 yard punt by the NY Jets in the Monday Night Massacre, but as far as my favorite Packer moment it was all ya alls beating the Steelers :)

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doesn't seem fitting: Brett Favre just had his worst season and Aaron Rodgers lead the Packers to our four Super Bowl win and 13th Title overall.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see how it can be anything other than the Super Bowl win. As much as I love sticking it to the Bears, I would rather have a Super Bowl win than a win over the Bears any day.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Is it against the rules to clone myself and vote for each? This is a tough question, but I think the Viking and Bears wins are the icing on the cake that is the Super Bowl win.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way to much to choose from. I love the whole season, except the 6 losses.

This! I went with the obvious and voted winning the SB. To me that is any teams magnum opus. But this season possessed of such a culmination of great moments that sometimes it is hard to separate them. I like to consider them as one. Those 6 losses I include as I think they made the team stronger and more determined. The Halas trophy in Chi town has particular significance to us Packer fans for what it represents. The utter defeat of a long time rival. That moment alone is special because in that moment, I could totally envision the Lombardi trophy in its place. Two weeks later, that vision became reality. This whole season has been a season of blessings, many of them in disguise. It's like your heart was swept away in a green and gold tidal flood of emotions that vibrate in the core of your being, ending in full fledged epic glory.

So how can you choose just one moment when all of them lead us to the SB. That being the greatest, I have no doubt. But I think every moment of this journey was sacred.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This! I went with the obvious and voted winning the SB. To me that is any teams magnum opus. But this season possessed of such a culmination of great moments that sometimes it is hard to separate them. I like to consider them as one. Those 6 losses I include as I think they made the team stronger and more determined. The Halas trophy in Chi town has particular significance to us Packer fans for what it represents. The utter defeat of a long time rival. That moment alone is special because in that moment, I could totally envision the Lombardi trophy in its place. Two weeks later, that vision became reality. This whole season has been a season of blessings, many of them in disguise. It's like your heart was swept away in a green and gold tidal flood of emotions that vibrate in the core of your being, ending in full fledged epic glory.

So how can you choose just one moment when all of them lead us to the SB. That being the greatest, I have no doubt. But I think every moment of this journey was sacred.
im half suprised you didnt say the emergence of starks considering that he is ur secret lover and all

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this a trick question?

There is nothing, NOTHING like winning a Championship.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked everything even the losses. I wouldn't (not that I could) change the season.

I liked little moments each player had though throughout the season. I can't find it but I'm most certain it was during week 1 against Philly and I believe it was Asante Samuels against Greg Jennings and he was being a bit dirty and cocky (former to latter) and then on one play Greg basically decided to not toy around anymore burned him hard, scored a touchdown and mocked him a little bit.

Stuff like that I enjoyed.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At one point during the season all of those things were my favorite....but the Super Bowl takes the cake for sure...

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favourite moment has to be the SB .

My favourite regular season game was the demolition of the Cowgirls.
Winning Super Bowls is all that matters in the happily-ever-after.

Focusing everything on beating rivals is for the weak, ask the Vikings and Bears.
They have won the past 3 division titles, and what does that mean in terms of history and goose bumps? 3 of the past 6 Super Bowl champions (us, NY Giants, Pittsburgh) didn't even win their division titles. But they got the Lombardi Trophy, forever!

My other favorite moments are when our friends from Europe post and change that way we spell words :eek:)

Favorite, no need to add a vowel in there. They are my favourite posters!

And why the refusal to utilize the z?

You guys (and our Canadian :nhl: and Aussie friends), always use the s.... Does anyone else realise this? Is this organised chaos? LOL
:eek:fftopic:

Having 2 kids in early K-6 school, I've realized that whover this Webster guy is that made up the spelling of our words, well he was stoned on a lot of drugs!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Favorite Regular season moment: DD's catch during the 49er's game, won't shut up about it either since it was that amazing in my eyes.

Favorite Post Season moment: The dagger that was Williams pick six and the moment the Packers had a sure lead for the rest of the postseason. Since that pick, felt like the Packers were unstoppable.

NFC Championship game, that game's win made my life so much easier. Yeah its nice that we won the Super Bowl, but after seeing my wallet, the NFC game was cheaper on me.

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score

My other favorite moments are when our friends from Europe post and change that way we spell words :eek:)

Favorite, no need to add a vowel in there. They are my favourite posters!

And why the refusal to utilize the z?

You guys (and our Canadian :nhl: and Aussie friends), always use the s.... Does anyone else realise this? Is this organised chaos? LOL
:eek:fftopic:

Having 2 kids in early K-6 school, I've realized that whover this Webster guy is that made up the spelling of our words, well he was stoned on a lot of drugs!

The different spellings remind me of the quote from the great John Cleese when asked what the differences were between the UK and the USA ( note this was during the Clinton administration ) . He replied ;

" There are three main differences. One, we speak English and you don't. Two, when we hold a sporting World Championship, we invite other countries to participate. Three, when you meet our Head of State, you only have to get down on one knee." :rotfl:

Latest posts