Father/Son teammates

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was watching last night's riveting matchup between the Jags and the Titans and noticed that two of the Titans, quarterback Charlie Whitehurst and tight end Chase Coffman, are the sons of David Whitehurst and Paul Coffman, who played the same positions and were teammates on the Packers in the late 70's/early 80's. Not sure this has ever occurred before, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. The fact that I noticed this bit of worthless trivia might also be a sign that I need intervention.:geek:

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was watching last night's riveting matchup between the Jags and the Titans and noticed that two of the Titans, quarterback Charlie Whitehurst and tight end Chase Coffman, are the sons of David Whitehurst and Paul Coffman, who played the same positions and were teammates on the Packers in the late 70's/early 80's. Not sure this has ever occurred before, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. The fact that I noticed this bit of worthless trivia might also be a sign that I need intervention.:geek:
I don't know whether or not you need intervention, but that is a nice little factoid.
I may have even pointed that out to my wife had I seen the game.

Hincha

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is also Kenny Stills Jr, WR for the Saints. He is the son of Kenny "Hitman" Stills of 80´s Packers who once took out Matt Suhey.

Actually... wish Kenny Jr was a Packer, he would be great #3 WR for the team.

Members online

Latest posts