1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Father/Son teammates

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Royal Pain, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Royal Pain

Royal Pain Cheesehead

Aug 8, 2013
    Was watching last night's riveting matchup between the Jags and the Titans and noticed that two of the Titans, quarterback Charlie Whitehurst and tight end Chase Coffman, are the sons of David Whitehurst and Paul Coffman, who played the same positions and were teammates on the Packers in the late 70's/early 80's. Not sure this has ever occurred before, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. The fact that I noticed this bit of worthless trivia might also be a sign that I need intervention.:geek:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Jul 16, 2005
    I don't know whether or not you need intervention, but that is a nice little factoid.
    I may have even pointed that out to my wife had I seen the game.
  3. Hincha

Hincha Cheesehead

Sep 9, 2014
    There is also Kenny Stills Jr, WR for the Saints. He is the son of Kenny "Hitman" Stills of 80´s Packers who once took out Matt Suhey.

Actually... wish Kenny Jr was a Packer, he would be great #3 WR for the team.