Fat Rex, the toostsie lover, says J E T S will SB46

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
What will he do now?
Run the ball every down and rely on Play Action for Sanchez to complete a few passes a game?

The Jets failed (again) because they are using the same plays from last year.
Mr. Brian Schottinehiemer plays it like his dad did in Cleveland (if you ever watch tape of the 1986 and 1987 Browns teams, the Jets offense looks exactly the same, except the Browns had an elite Quarterback on those teams, and never used the Shotgun formation)

From watching a handful of Jets games and keeping a score tracker on them with ESPN Mobile on my Black berry, I noticed that most of their scores are not touchdowns, it's field goals. Even when they beat Minnesota, they were up 15 to 0 at one point, and 15 points was 5 field goals, when they could have been up by 20+ points if just trade one of those 3 points for 7.

I forgot to mention. Their defense is good, but it's predictable.

With Mark Sanchez completing an average percentage at best, I don't ever see them making it to the big game.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Eh, doesn't matter who the Packers face they are going down. Rex Ryan's Jets are no expiation.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Yeah it is stupid to say it, but then again you want your coach to believe in his team..

There's believing in your team, and then there's making an *** out of yourself (and your guys). This guy talks like this way too often for someone whose team can't quite back up his declarations. This year, it was all about how his team was the best in the NFL.

Gee, Rex...that's nice, except it's total BS.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the time Favre retired for the 80th time, people were so sick of hearing it they didn't believe it. If Rex keeps saying this, sooner than later his players are gonna want him to shut up about it.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the time Favre retired for the 80th time, people were so sick of hearing it they didn't believe it. If Rex keeps saying this, sooner than later his players are gonna want him to shut up about it.

and then he'll get fired after going 0-10 while Sanchez sits out on another team as a back up.

I haven't been sold on Sanchez, the guy is so inconsistent it's not funny. Pete Carrol was right about the guy, he came out a year to early and now is showing his immaturity by going out and partying after the AFC Champ game loss and dating a 17 year old. (I don't have problems with age gaps, just a mid 20 year old dating a HS student)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if the age of consent is 16 or 17 in NJ then its his deal. But really as a starting QB for the Jets your just asking the players on your team and others to rip on you.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Rex learned it from his old man.

When Buddy Ryan coached the Eagles, he always talked ****. Going into the playoffs he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and then he wonders why his Eagles teams got blown out in almost every playoff appearance. He never won a playoff game, and when you have Reggie White, Randal Cunnigham, and Cris Carter on your team(s) there isn't an excuse to get blown out with home field advantage in the first round.

Most people call Buddy Ryan a champion over the Bears, but look at his records as a head coach. Rex will end up just like him. Lose 3 AFC Championships in a row, breaking the Browns record of losing them.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
and then he'll get fired after going 0-10 while Sanchez sits out on another team as a back up.

I haven't been sold on Sanchez, the guy is so inconsistent it's not funny. Pete Carrol was right about the guy, he came out a year to early and now is showing his immaturity by going out and partying after the AFC Champ game loss and dating a 17 year old. (I don't have problems with age gaps, just a mid 20 year old dating a HS student)

Sanchez misses on easy big plays too.

Most of his interceptions is from forcing the ball around. He cannot read coverage at all I think. That Dolphins game that they lost, was an eye opener. All the in completions he had in that game, and 3/4's of the time he had guys open but decides to force the ball around.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

When Buddy Ryan coached the Eagles, he always talked ****. Going into the playoffs he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and then he wonders why his Eagles teams got blown out in almost every playoff appearance. He never won a playoff game, and when you have Reggie White, Randal Cunnigham, and Cris Carter on your team(s) there isn't an excuse to get blown out with home field advantage in the first round.

Most people call Buddy Ryan a champion over the Bears, but look at his records as a head coach. Rex will end up just like him. Lose 3 AFC Championships in a row, breaking the Browns record of losing them.

Rex's dad was such an a-hole that one night before a game he almost choked to death on a porkchop - his OC, I think, saved his life.

Next day Dallas fans were throwing raw meat at the Eagles' bench. :rotfl:

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if the age of consent is 16 or 17 in NJ then its his deal. But really as a starting QB for the Jets your just asking the players on your team and others to rip on you.

he's fine legally, I was talking about his maturity level to be dating a 17 year old...makes you wonder about him, plus If I was in that locker room I'd be ripping on him for dating a 17 year old. most guys are married with a kid or two...unless your Cormartie and have 9 kids by 8 different women

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was never a huge Buddy Ryan fan but some people are not head coach material. They're just better at being assistant coaches.

Buddy Ryan is one of those people. Charlie Weis, Wade Phillips, Romeo Crennel, Mike Singletary and Bill Callahan are others.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
he's fine legally, I was talking about his maturity level to be dating a 17 year old...makes you wonder about him, plus If I was in that locker room I'd be ripping on him for dating a 17 year old. most guys are married with a kid or two...unless your Cormartie and have 9 kids by 8 different women

Oh just watch, the Jets will use it as "Everybody hates us" slogan like they did all year. No one can say a think about them without being called a "hater". Try voicing an opinion on BleacherReport about the Jets and you get every NY ***-hole there is comparing them to the Pack and how they "should have" beat Pittsburgh.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score

I kept thinking Cromartie's nick should be "9 x 8" but I wasn't sure anybody would get it.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was never a huge Buddy Ryan fan but some people are not head coach material. They're just better at being assistant coaches.

Buddy Ryan is one of those people. Charlie Weis, Wade Phillips, Romeo Crennel, Mike Singletary and Bill Callahan are others.

as is Dom Capers, fortunately :D

Members online

Latest posts