Farve's Salary

robkeg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know what GB is paying Farve and how does his salary compare to other starting QBs?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think your right Trippster. i think it's in that neighborhood.
(I wish I could move into that neighborhood!!!) :thumbsup:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I google it and I didn't find anything. The best I came up with was 3rd behind Brady and Vick but I don't know how reliable the source is so I'm not going to post it. My best guess is he's in the top 5 with Vick, Brady, Mannning, and probably McNabb.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I JUST GOT A EMAIL FROM TED THOMPSON!!!
HE WANTS TO SIGN ME!!!!
(i guess he IS cheap!)
LOLOL!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carson Palmer's contract of 2005 paid out 45 million in the first three years.

Peyton Manning in 2004 got a 98 million contract over 7 years with 34.5 guaranteed.

Donovan McNabb in 2002 got a 12 year deal worth 115 million.

Michael Vick in 2005 signed a 10 year 130 million deal with 37 million guaranteed.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fuuuuuck.... but, the best of the best in the NFL don't make nearly as much as the best of the best in soccer (Beckham), or MLB (A-Rod) or NASCAR (Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr.)...

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
beckham actually doesnt make all that much money is salary... i think its like 9 million a year... the rest of that absurd contract is endorsements and all kinds of other ballywho.
Same thing with NASCAR.... but those guys make retarded money, money in NASCAR is like monopoly money to us... its just paper.

who knows how much money Brett actually brings in besides his salary... with his sensitive teeth and heartburn problems, hes rakin in some dough.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
beckham actually doesnt make all that much money is salary... i think its like 9 million a year... the rest of that absurd contract is endorsements and all kinds of other ballywho.
Same thing with NASCAR.... but those guys make retarded money, money in NASCAR is like monopoly money to us... its just paper.

who knows how much money Brett actually brings in besides his salary... with his sensitive teeth and heartburn problems, hes rakin in some dough.

Dont forget his WRANGLER jeans :thumbsup:

His base this year is 11 million

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i use sensodyne and prilosec and i don't make ****!

Members online

Latest posts