Farve denies will talk to Bears

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like anybody will do anything to bring his name up. He's done, can we stop talking about him now?

Texans need a QB, then comes Favre's name, Bears, let's bring up Favre's name.

The article also said they haven't contacted him so who cares? Can we please stop bringing his name up everywhere?
Completely agree with this, and it always seems to arise in the mainstream sports media as well. You would think they would stop being the dead horse after Favre retired the first few times.. but nah, the sports fodder writers just need to keep getting their swings in. The day I heard the name "Favre" in roster talks for the current season, I couldn't help but laugh.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
What's really funny is, this has sparked such a debate. I would like to know who their source is, cause last time we REALLY heard from the old fart himself, he said he wasn't coming back. But go ahead and let him come back, I think it would make everyone happy, specifically the ESPN writers that wanted him to come back and go to the Dolphins.

I think it was Tony Dungy a few weeks ago that said "Can we please stop talking about Favre now?"

D

Dan115

What's really funny is, this has sparked such a debate. I would like to know who their source is, cause last time we REALLY heard from the old fart himself, he said he wasn't coming back. But go ahead and let him come back, I think it would make everyone happy, specifically the ESPN writers that wanted him to come back and go to the Dolphins.

I think it was Tony Dungy a few weeks ago that said "Can we please stop talking about Favre now?"

Source is--- Alan in Milwaukee.

Reaction score
if he feels like coming back or giving it one last shot...

Then he should go play for the TEXANS.
Great oline/Awesome HBs... nice little system that protects his old 'behind' from a beating.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You kidding me? I mean this is th Chicago Bears we're talking about, isn't it? The Bears that thought Cutler would get them to a Superbowl, thought Roy (Oops, Dropped Another One) Williams was going to get them to the Superbowl. Heck thought Cade McNown was going to get them to a Superbowl.

The Bears may not be the sharpest tools in the shed, but I don't think even they are this dumb. This is more the Vikings style. However, I will not be overly displeased to have the Bears prove me wrong! :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
82 responses to this!?
Are you kidding me!?
And how many replies would there be if someone started a thread on Aaron Rodgers?

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
82 responses to this!?
Are you kidding me!?
And how many replies would there be if someone started a thread on Aaron Rodgers?

Hey when your team is 12-0 you are defending SB champs and you have the best QB in the league, you have to think of some threads that will cause some sort of controversy, right? It's our way of keeping it interesting. :roflmao::whistling:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think they make drugs that will help guys listening to voices that don't exist. ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe the number of Email I got at work today from Bears fans who were convinced that the Bears were going to pursue "Bert Fart" ... I was having a lot of fun today.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What if Brett makes a statement saying he isnt interested? Then will people believe?

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This claim was shot down on ESPN today.
" Brett Favre issues statement saying he's enjoying retirement and "has no plans to play football"

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
He came out and said he had no plans of coming back, jesus some people will buy into anything just because his name is there, ZOMG he's comin' back!

Raider Chris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Farve vs Tebow this weekend would be interesting as far as whose noses the FOX/ESPN/NBC/NFLN brass would be farther up
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts