1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

farewell

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by P@ck66, Mar 26, 2006.

1. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    roflmao - hey, i say - WHATEVER IT TAKES, ryan!! :wink: :lol: 8)

2. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,4pack! Gonna give Packerchick a run for her money, huh? :D

3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    the internet is a wonderful place.

4. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Common 66

Get back in here and post !!!

5. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I do have to agree that is the moderator's place to decide when things are getting "out of hand". I have seen a lot of arguments happening here, and think that it is too bad. I really enjoy this forum, and I think that most people on here get along quite well. I have posted on the Packers Partners forum, and they have moderators there too. And wow, are they sticklers!! You can't use a lot of words that are allowed on this forum. You have to be "prim and proper" on that one. This forum is more fun--even though I do cringe at some of the words, but what do you expect from an aging grandma. Have a good week everyone, and by next Saturday, we should know if Brett is coming back, right?!?!

6. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I will flash you my feet thats all this girl flashes anyone..I am a happily married woman..:) LOL

7. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Never give your wife your password :shock:

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Darn it! I thought PACKINSTEEL was gonna falsh us his feet!!! :shock: :lol:

9. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hurrah! no more heated FIGHTS!

10. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "This is my life here, we're talking about we're not talking about something else, we're talking about my life, y'know and it's forcing me to do something I don't want to do. To leave to go out and just leave and go home and say make a clean cut here and say 'no way, corky. you're not putting up with these people and I'll tell why I can't put up with you people because you're bastard-people! That's what you are! You're just bastard people and I'm goin' home and I'm gonna I'm gonna bite my pillow. It's what I'm gonna do."

This thread just reminded me of the preceding movie monologue. :wink:

11. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Waiting for Guffman. Great flick.

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I should have said I would flash more being I was on my hubbies computer,,,ROFL,,,

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I was trying to figure out Miskito's post.......must be a movie i never saw.

Hedder.............if you flash the puter, just make SURE you don't have your puter cam on!!! :lol:

14. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What he meant to say was:

15. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    P@ck66,

For a long time I have just been looking over the forums, never posted too much, only on topics I thought I should put my $.02 into. However, every thread I swear, you were either totally criticizing Packers management, Players, Posters, or off-season strategic moves. You have done nothing but complain, and spread a sense of discourage over this forum, and I for one, was more than tired of it.

Perhaps like others in this thread said, you may have had some good FOOTBALL thoughts, it's unfortunate I have never seen any. I'm not hating on you, because thats not my style, nor logical. Afterall, this is the internet, and a public forum for that matter, disagreement makes this system popular and workable.

Regardless, your negativity and lackluster attitude has made this entire forum less fun for the poster and common viewer. You argued with Trom over trivial issues that could have easily been resolved by not clicking the "add reply" button. However, this mood has not been set only by you. Tromadz, I believe, has a lot to do with the recent downfall of the quality of this respectable web forum. His opinion may at time blur the truth of the matter at hand, but it's the same with you.

You chose to leave this forum, by your own free will, you were always treated fairly, and equal to Trom. Obviously you have delt with your impressions differently. Perhaps your image is blurred, maybe not.

Furthermore, I'm sure some people will be jumping for joy because of your absence, where as you may lead others into leaving the forum.

Good luck,

smlutz

16. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Maybe you understand it that way, 66.
    If there would have been a ignore- button, I would have used it for each of your threads. Not for the content but for the childish, rude and imature speach you used. I wouldn't mind to read posts from you with an opposite oppinion, but learn to talk like an adult (and that includes also some swearwords from time to time, and I mean from time to time!) and then come back and show your football- knowledge again. Nix fur ungut! (No offence meant!)

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ah HAAAA!!! Taken out of context AGAIN!!! (I like yours better Ryan!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

18. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    66, lighten up eh. were all just messing with u

19. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ahh no competition here.

20. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow is right!
    pack66 is leaving, DePack is biting moderator ***, and I guess I'll just make sure I have a box of Kleenex when reading anymore threads like this.

21. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Something tells me you have kleenex in your hand anytime your at your computer.

22. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Oh......thats COLD dude!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol: