Fantasy advice needed...

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would appreciate any and all feedback.
My keeper league is about to make our cuts.
We start 2 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE.
I can keep 7 of my offence (my defense is figured out already)
So here we go...
QB Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Alex Smith
WR Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings, Miles Austin, Percy Harvin
RB Cedric Benson, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles
TE Dallas Clark...

I have a pretty deep team considering i was an expansion team last year and finished in 2nd place by 40 some points!
Thanks in advance all!

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO, I would keep Rodgers (#1 ranked QB on by most fantasy experts), all three of your RB's, Rice is a stud, Jamaal Charles finally got his chance middle of last year and ended up finishing 13th among RB's, and Benson gives you a solid number 3 RB, if not a starter...got to keep all three. WR's, I would keep Jennings and Austin only. Megatron is a stud, when healthy, but Sims-Walker scored more fantasy points than him last year, and would you keep him? Percy Harvin doesn't warrant keeper action with those other three. Rounding it off with Dallas Clark as my 7th.

Rodgers, Rice, Charles, Benson, Jennings, Austin and Clark.

Man, I'd love to start those 7 every week.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Alex Smith goes at QB. Just too unproven, and though he has the weapons, there's still questions if they're gonna run a spread or a run based offense. I have my doubts on Ryan, but guess he's a very good #2... I don't need to tell you to start Rodgers in every single game, right?

In the Wr list, I would get rid of Harvin. In the Packers' offense, no receiver puts up big enough numbers, but in MN Rice will be the man. Megatron was hurt last year, but he was the only target. Triple covered every single time. Now with Burleson, that won't be the case. Plus, I believe Stafford will get better... Austin will produce big numbers, as long as Garrett is the OC. He just loves to use screens and such, specially on goalline, and always to Austin.

In the RB, Cedric Benson had an amazing year, and is entering a contract year. Ray Rice you keep, no doubt. A lot of people are really high on Charles, but I'm conservative with unproven players (+1 season). So I would release him, and keep the other two. Unless you're in a PPR league. Then, keep Charles instead of Benson IMHO.

Your team is really really good. Hope I've been of some help.

OP
OP
Wolvi

Wolvi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys rock! Thank you! It is a PPR league...there are points for return yards as well. I was an expansion team last year and finished second; 40 points out of first...we take a 3 point hit on sacks so A-rod hit me for 150 points to the bad:( arrggg.. Hurt when hes my favorite packer and on my fantasy league...our O-line cost me alot of $:) Im keeping Willis and Woodson on defense:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts