1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantary Sports Girl... Who cares what she really has to say LOL

Discussion in '2009 Draft Archive' started by robdog, Apr 23, 2009.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +304
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYqj2vwqkqY]YouTube - Fantasy Sports Girl: NFL Draft Preview - Packers[/ame]

I wasn't really listening to hear talk but this should be the norm when listening to all NFL information. SMALLER SHIRT PLEASE!

2. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    She is hot. That's for sure. And she knows football...I just fell in love.

3. robdog

Ratings:
    +304
    I am going to guess that she is reading straight from a script that someone is holding up in front of her. Luckily, the Packers got a hot girl compared to some of the other draft reports for other teams...

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    It's so clear that she's reading something, it's actually funny. But hey, she's kinda doing okay, if you think that girls like that usually have 0 talent (at acting ;))

5. robdog

Ratings:
    +304
    I was going more on the negative side of talent... But I will be visiting that site much more often now! :devil:

6. pacman5252

pacman5252 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    she is good looking, but I think we coulda done better

7. robdog

Ratings:
    +304
    hahah, can always do better, but which super model is going to read for random up-and-coming sports fantasy blog. The owner probably is going to his local strip joint, find a girl with the "correct" measurements, and paying her to read a few lines of fantasy football information. :yes:

But yes, our girl could definitely be better...

8. Dizzle498

Dizzle498 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    She reminds me of all the weather girls on TV out here in California, doesn't really know what she's talking about, and is clearly reading a script. Get her away from the teleprompter and she couldn't spell Green Bay Packers. Hahaha. Looks good with those boobies pushed up though.