"Fans"Wanting A Staples Easy Button

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, now that the kids are gone, perhaps the dinner table can once again be used for something other than dining!! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge....say no more!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Well, now that the kids are gone, perhaps the dinner table can once again be used for something other than dining!! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge....say no more!

I've thought of that. She can't cook but she sure can ****!!

Actually the hot tub will be more useful now. Thank God for chlorine :lol:

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
digsthepack said:
DePack...not to get all scholarly on you or anything, but traditionally, nut has been spelled with only one "T".

Not when you have two nuts :lol:

Man, I'll let you know about the empty nest thing tonight. We dropped our son off Saturday and my daughter left this morning. I think we'll be OK. My wife and I have been practicing all week. Just last night at the dinner table we looked into each others eyes and she said "God, I hate you". I replied the only way I know how "I hate you more". :wink:

I think it will go good :shock:

Are you sure it will be good for her?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
With his wife, you farging bastage!!

Good one though...gotta appreciate a quick wit!

I DO appreciate a quick wit.........unfortunatly on this site it's mostly half wits and dim wits!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
(just kidding! No one get mad now!!!)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I guess if she has stayed with depack for, im guessing, going on near 20 years now, something must be good for her. *Ahem*. :wink:

Gonna be 23 years next week. Happily for about 7 of them :wink:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

ok, digsy - i swear on my left boobie that i was thinking the EXACT same thing a couple days ago - glad you had the balls to say it!! :wink: :p

Members online

Latest posts