Fanmail question

BigDave5000000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sup guys, lets start things off right. :viksux::chisux::detsux:

Ok now that we got that over with, a good buddy of mine was in a terrible car accident. Hes going to live but could have some major brain damage. I would like to get him some charles woodson items for his hospital rooms. Is there an address that I could send a picture or some cards to and ask charles if he would sign them? I am thinking of picking up some things off of ebay and a local store and then making a big collage of woodson items. Thanks for any help.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would probably send a letter to the PR folks at 1265 Lombardi Ave and see what they say. Either that or check his FB fan page, if he has one.

Hope your buddy has a speedy recovery.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if this will help but here's his Twitter page.

Charles Woodson (CharlesWoodson) on Twitter

Yeah, I don't think that's his real twitter page. Looking at the folks following him, you don't see any of the confirmed Packers players that are following him. He also doesn't have any original photos of himself. His profile pic and background are photos you can find on the internet.

Not saying it isn't him, but I'm skeptical.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Lounge posted a good article on Packers with fake Facebook account. The Facebook account for Woodson that I posted ^ is not listed as one they verified. I've been looking on the players I follow on Twitter to see if I see him on people who they follow. I don't see him. Unless his account is hidden/ private. PR might be the best bet for him.

Fake Green Bay Packers on Facebook | Packers Lounge

Members online

Latest posts