Fan from Ky

N

NLong725

Hey my name is nathan ive been fan for long time figured i would try out this fan forum and get to talk about the packers, im a corrections officer at EKCC and also a volunteer firefighter and rescue squad member next year i will be moving to stillwater,ok for college at Oklahoma State University . I live in west liberty,ky which of march was destroyed by a torando that hit eastern kentucky hard to move on when your town was destroy and almost lost my wife to it when a building collapesed but everyone is doin better know. now i can start looking forward to Packers Football and talk with all my packers fans! GO PACK GO!!!!

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nathan glad to have another Packer fan in here. I'm sure u'll enjoy. Glad to hear everyone is doing better. Looking forward to talking Packer/football w/ya. Have a safe move to OK. Maybe u'll see Durant or Westbrook.

bigblue bay packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome, we are from c-ville, ky, not so far from your town. that was bad,we all felt for you all. i do some work for a company here that does some business with the lumber co there. i thank you'll like the fourm. i find out alot of imfo on the packers due to so many people are from GB. we need to win the next two, its time to do some house cleaning, we'll b-ok. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts