1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Fan for 8 years

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cheesehead 786, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Cheesehead 786

Cheesehead 786 Go Pack! Go Blue!

Aug 16, 2012
    Hello everyone, my name is Arjun. I'm 19 years old and a sophomore at Indiana University. I was born in Milwaukee but was raised and started to watch the Packers in Fort Wayne, Indiana. My dad, a huge Brett Favre fan got me into the Packers and I've been obsessed ever since I officially declared myself a Packer fan in '04. I'd have to say my favorite Packer is Favre because of his story and his playmaking ability, though I know that is a highly controversial stance among my fellow Packer fans. My favorite active Packer is Donald Driver because I've always had an affinity for the passing game and I love that I got to watch Driver in both the Favre era and the Rodgers era.
  2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Feb 4, 2012
    Welcome Arjun. I lived in Indiana most my life in Evansville. I'm an IU fan when it comes to basketball. Glad to have u n here. In some respects Favre was a great player. He did bring us a SB title. I'm not one to hold grudges anyway. It's not healthy. Kick back have fun & drink a beer or 4. Later