Fan Fest

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone on here is trying to get tickets for Fan Fest this year. I sent in my application for one. So far, the only player they have announced that will be there is Aaron Kampman.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone on here is trying to get tickets for Fan Fest this year. ...

I went to the one last year here in Rochester. It was great. :thumbsup:

Let me know if you want to come to the one this year cheesey.
Maybe you can get Longwell's autograph ! :pray:

Everything Purple! :lol:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I was just wondering if anyone on here is trying to get tickets for Fan Fest this year. ...

I already HAVE Longwell's autograph! And Sharpers too! Got them when they played for an NFL TEAM! (The Packers!) :thumbsup:

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
cheesey said:
Cory said:
I'd go if I lived in Wisconsin :thumbsup:
What state do you live in Cory?

Florida.
Wow.....yeah......that would be a bit of a drive for you. I only live about 90 miles from Green Bay.

Lol I wouldn't drive, brotha. I can barely drive to tampa(2 hour drive) without goin nutz. I will see a game at lambea someday, though.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Cory said:
cheesey said:
Cory said:
I'd go if I lived in Wisconsin :thumbsup:
What state do you live in Cory?

Florida.
Wow.....yeah......that would be a bit of a drive for you. I only live about 90 miles from Green Bay.

Lol I wouldn't drive, brotha. I can barely drive to tampa(2 hour drive) without goin nutz. I will see a game at lambea someday, though.
You have to do that soemday Cory! It's something ALL Packer fans should do. It's quite a special feeling being in the stands at Lambeau! I was fortunate enough to get to go to 2 preseason and 3 regular season games 2 years ago, and it was GREAT! 2 of the regular season games i saw were wins, including the blowout of the Saints!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been to the first two but didn't sign up this year because I have another event that Friday. Didn't see the need to spend $75 for Saturday only and not be able to go on Sunday.

However, my event on Friday may be cancelled. Either way, I'm thinking of trying to get a cheap ticket off of eBay. Tickets were going for less than face value last year and there were tons of people who purchased extra tickets thinking they would get them for friends but got stuck with extras because there were no takers.

So hopefully I will be there at least on Saturday.

But don't go for the autographs, go for the little seminars, those are much more interesting. I did get Bart Starr's autograph last year which was fun but standing in line JUST for autographs is not the way to do Fan Fest, but that's just me.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been to the first two but didn't sign up this year because I have another event that Friday. Didn't see the need to spend $75 for Saturday only and not be able to go on Sunday.

However, my event on Friday may be cancelled. Either way, I'm thinking of trying to get a cheap ticket off of eBay. Tickets were going for less than face value last year and there were tons of people who purchased extra tickets thinking they would get them for friends but got stuck with extras because there were no takers.

So hopefully I will be there at least on Saturday.

But don't go for the autographs, go for the little seminars, those are much more interesting. I did get Bart Starr's autograph last year which was fun but standing in line JUST for autographs is not the way to do Fan Fest, but that's just me.
Veg, they cut it back to only 2 days this year. friday from 3pm to 10pm, and saturday 9am to 9pm. I guess alot of people didn't like the sunday routine.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

And look what happened to the Vikings eh???

In the 80s, they had some pretty Cheerleaders... That was basically the highlight of their NFL season.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
cheesey said:

And look what happened to the Vikings eh???

In the 80s, they had some pretty Cheerleaders... That was basically the highlight of their NFL season.
Great point! Maybe Longwell and Sharper went there to help bring down the Vikings! Maybe they are still PACKERS at heart! I mean......is Sharper REALLY that slow that he couldn't catch Donald Driver??? :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe you can get me an Ahman Green auto Graph PLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ.
Can't you get up to Green Bay to get one? Green is REAL nice at signing. I got his after practice. I asked him to come to the fence to sign, and he walked right over and did it. NICE guy! (William Henderson did too!)

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

As a Packer Fan, you don't even want to talk the 80's !!!

Bwaaaahaaa !!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veg, they cut it back to only 2 days this year. friday from 3pm to 10pm, and saturday 9am to 9pm. I guess alot of people didn't like the sunday routine.

Yah, Packers press release says it was changed based on feedback.

But they didn't ask *ME*. :(

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Yah, Packers press release says it was changed based on feedback.

But they didn't ask *ME*. :(
I liked it the way it was too. The 3 days. It gave more time to spend in GB!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The deadline for requesting tickets was the 26th so the eBay watch has begun, no tickets yet. Last year the smart ones saw the tickets go on their credit card put them up for auction right away and suckers were paying $500/pair, at least the first few.

Then everyone else rushed in thinking they could make the same money but a huge number of them ended up selling for less than face value. Not too many people seem to comprehend the dynamics of an auction; there is only one high bidder because the rest aren't willing to pay that much.

Regardless, I got my eye out for a cheap ticket to get in on Saturday.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The deadline for requesting tickets was the 26th so the eBay watch has begun, no tickets yet. Last year the smart ones saw the tickets go on their credit card put them up for auction right away and suckers were paying $500/pair, at least the first few.

Then everyone else rushed in thinking they could make the same money but a huge number of them ended up selling for less than face value. Not too many people seem to comprehend the dynamics of an auction; there is only one high bidder because the rest aren't willing to pay that much.

Regardless, I got my eye out for a cheap ticket to get in on Saturday.
It all stemmed from the FIRST Fan Fest. The tickets went so fast, that ones were selling on ebay for $200 to $300 each. And people were GETTING it. So i think alot of people last year tried to get them ONLY to sell for a huge profit on ebay. They never intended to go to it, they saw it as easy money. But it backfired, as that put too many tickets on ebay, bringing the prices down. I drove to GB the first year to stand in line for my ticket. That was the ONLY reason i got one, as if i had tried by telephone i never would have got through. Last year, my application was turned down, but a dear sweet friend bought me one and i got to go after all.
This year i payed by check, so i have NO idea if i will get a ticket or not yet. Supposed to be mailed by the 12th either way.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welp... it's begun. One person has two auctions up, one for 4 tickets, the other with 2 tickets. Since I didn't sign up for tickets this year I didn't see if they're limiting sales to 6 each again but if that's true, this guy is putting out his 6 tickets right away. And they already have bids.

Last year the guy who had the first auction did a buy-it-now, 2 tickets for $500 and he had a buyer right away.

Most auctions lost money, though. It's those first few where the morons with money give it away.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.......i got my ticket in the mail today. Finally, something to smile about!
I have been watching sales of Fan Fest tickets on Ebay........i have seen some go for UNDER face value already! A ticket broker from GB LOST about $20 on a block of 4 he sold. I was GLAD to see that! He had a block of 2 he was selling also, and he made about $15 on those.
Maybe this will keep the NON FANS out of trying for tickets, if they can't sell them for a big profit like they did the first year they held Fan Fest. That will allow the REAL fans to get tickets through the Packers, and not have to look elsewhere.
So far I haven't seen any other players listed for the autograph sessions. I wish the Packers would get a list up, so i know what to bring to try for sigs.
Anyone else from here going?

Members online

Latest posts