Fan Fest ticket wanted

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had a ticket that they didn't need. I screwed up and missed the deadline to get one.
Please PM me if you have an extra one.
THANKS!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you'll do OK on eBay if you're patient.
Yeah.......i have been watching ebay a couple of days now. There are 11 on there. The problem is, they are either for 2 tickets, or require a "Paypal" account, which i don't have a charge card.
So i figured i'd put my feelers out here first, and see if someone MIGHT have one ticket they don't need.
If it doesn't work out here or there, i may end up going to GB, and trying to buy one from someone selling them at the door. Last year a couple people were doing that. So i might go that route if all else fails.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a paypal account is super easy to set up cheesey. just need a checking account. you can pm me if you have any questions.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
alan i have an account with them, let me know I can pay for it, then just pay me back

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alan i have an account with them, let me know I can pay for it, then just pay me back
Thanks LT.
I'm gonna wait and see if any of the tickets come up cheaper. As more people get them, there might be a chance of picking one up a little cheaper. (At least thats what i'm HOPING for)
Next year i'll have to make sure i keep up on the dates a little better. I just let the time go by, and it was too late to register. That'l learn me!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on the fence for going. Maybe I can buy two tickets if if works out that way. Regardless, we need to wait a couple weeks for eBay to be (hopefully) glutted with extra tickets. There were one or two fools, but no one is biting at tickets over face value right now.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on the fence for going. Maybe I can buy two tickets if if works out that way. Regardless, we need to wait a couple weeks for eBay to be (hopefully) glutted with extra tickets. There were one or two fools, but no one is biting at tickets over face value right now.
Yup....thats kind of what i was figuring. They said the tickets would get to the people by tomorrow (the 11th) so more people might list once they have them in their hands.
Some people want 125 a ticket, as they are selling 3 for 375.

Staff online

Latest posts