Family Night Tickets

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
the marketing manager for the Packers mentioned the Family Night game is tentatively scheduled for Aug 5th.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we went last year - snagged front row tickets - it's really an awesome time for anyone considering going. :)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to go to a Family Night. Sounds like a blast. This year I'll settle for front row seats on the 15 yard line against the St. Louis Rams on October 8th! :)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
I would like to go to a Family Night. Sounds like a blast. This year I'll settle for front row seats on the 15 yard line against the St. Louis Rams on October 8th! :)

even better!! :)

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's obvious that Aug. 5 is the date of choice, it's usually the Saturday before pre-season. Last year with the Bills coming in and some other factor that I foget (I think the Packers had to play Monday night or something like that) caused the scrimmage to be Friday night.

I think they're late this year because of the coaching changes, Training Camp schedules haven't even been posted yet.

The Packers have also been talking to the Chiefs about practicing together this year and that may also be a factor.

When tickets go on sale I believe they will limit sales to 8 tickets/person because of the problems from last year in how it sold out.

Members online

Latest posts