Families first live game

JKJB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey All,

I am bringing my wife and kids to Lambeau Sept. 25 for the Lion game. Boys are 16 and 13 and I am looking for ideas for tailgating or anything else we should be doing over the weekend. Any ideas will be appreciated.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tour the Hall of Fame. Walk the Packers Heritage Trail. If you get into town early enough, take the Lambeau tour. Definitely tailgate before the game. Definitely feed those boys.

OP
OP
J

JKJB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. What ideas do you have for tailgating? I'm confused on rather we can tailgate in the lot since it appears only season ticket holders are allowed, but I also saw something stating the Tundra Tailgate Zone is open to anyone.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. What ideas do you have for tailgating? I'm confused on rather we can tailgate in the lot since it appears only season ticket holders are allowed, but I also saw something stating the Tundra Tailgate Zone is open to anyone.
Tundra zone is a public place true. They $ell the food. More like an open air (tented) restaurant. Several other spots like that too typically by the bars and food joints in the area around the stadium.

Nikki C

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just bought a ticket for the EventUSA tailgate at the steakhouse! I'll let you know how it is after the game next week!

Sean Confreyt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in the same boat with tailgating dilemmas for the Oct 9th - Giant vs Packers game. Will be flying in from NY and definitely want to have the most authentic Lambeau experience as this is a first time experience. Would love to join a group that will be doing their own tailgate before the game.

OP
OP
J

JKJB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sitting in section 328. Are these bench seats or chairs?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I reccomend getting inside Lambeau early, about an hour before game time so you can walk down to a first row and watch warm ups up close.

Members online

Latest posts