Falcon fans fear us

cbdevil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Falcons fans usually respect the Packers. They just don't like PackerBacker04.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
cbdevil said:
No, Falcons fans usually respect the Packers. They just don't like PackerBacker04.

hahaha...i should've known.
Nice - good comeback!

And... just so the Falcon luvers convention doesn't get outta hand around here..... I want to let everyone in on a little tidbit of info...

One of our new-er Members of the IndyPackerBackers recently moved here.. "from Atlanta"... and he tells me there is a very LARGE contingent of Cheeseheads right in their midst. I have word out right now, so we can list them on our web site and start gathering as much info as possible. From what I've been told - they Hangout in two different locations because no one Bar can hold all of them.... :shock:

So, I'll keep all of you posted on what's goin' on about that situation.

(Ryan, you still haven't updated my links to our site-but I'm working on shrinking our IndyCar logo, so hang in there! Working it with Adobe Illustrator 10 and as it shrinks, we're losing some clarity in the artwork.)

Our IndyCar logo... is located on this link....

http://groups.msn.com/INDYPACKERBACKERS/clubtees.msnw

cbdevil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a ton of Packer fans in Georgia. And when they are not playing the Falcons, so am I.

I still think Farve to Sharpe was one of the best combos of all time. Sterling would have been one of the best recievers the league had ever seen if his career wasn't cut short.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sterling, man there is a throw back, I think you are right cbdevil, that was a good tag team there... really too bad about sharpe not being able to play anymore.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cbdevil said:
There are a ton of Packer fans in Georgia. And when they are not playing the Falcons, so am I.

I still think Farve to Sharpe was one of the best combos of all time. Sterling would have been one of the best recievers the league had ever seen if his career wasn't cut short.
Pssst --- Favre to Brooks.. Favre to Brooks... that's the ticket... WOW!
And, exactly where do you run into these other Packerfans?

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
Packer fans sign up for their board and talk some football with them. They hate the packers the most in the nfl though but they are good fans so talk some football with them.
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?
cbdevil said:
No Falcons fans usually respect the Packers. They just don't like PackerBacker04.
I would reserve judgement for more postings....
But I refer you to other enticing conversation from previous postings....

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will always like Don Majikowski... He was the guy who started the Packers back on the road to recovery.. In the Off-season, he would stay behind, instead of going home, and he would talk the other guys into staying as well.. so they could get their act together by the time the Season would start again.. (I know he could drink like a fish, but the boy could throw that ball almost as well as Lynn ****ey).
Everyone remember now - why it is we say "After further review"....?
Majik Man was the first QB in a long time to help us to beat the Bears for BOTH regular Season games in '89. Something I'll never forget. I was bartending up in Wisconsin and helping to handle all those football pools.. for each game. I won over 800 bucks that year... $400 on just one pool alone. Those Bears fans can be pretty big whiners, don't ya know.... too bad their screamin' about instant replay caused such havoc.
I would have liked to have kept Majik....

Mirkwood23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerbacker04 said:
Packer fans sign up for their board and talk some football with them. They hate the packers the most in the nfl though but they are good fans so talk some football with them. http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?

First of all we don't hate the packers..
Second we don't fear the packers as well. Any given sunday... etc etc
Third Packerbacker04 is the lousiest fan a team can have.. He often behaves like a packerbackstabber.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all we don't hate the packers..
Second we don't fear the packers as well. Any given sunday... etc etc
Third Packerbacker04 is the lousiest fan a team can have.. He often behaves like a packerbackstabber.
Packerbacker just what the hell are you saying over there on that falcon board???Don't make us lock you in the closet again!!! :lol: :whippin:

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cbdevil said:

AMEN!!! got the sterling jersey hangin on the wall right next to me. what a talent that guy was.

Phlub

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre to Brooks was a one season deal.

Freeman will go down as Favre's go to guy. Walker will go down as the best WR Favre ever had though.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts