Falcon fans fear us

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I have the game on tape,that he got hurt in and Brett came in.Good tape to watch in the summer,when bored with no football.
And to think most of us were crying "oh s**t" when he got hurt, little did we know.

Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
I have the game on tape,that he got hurt in and Brett came in.Good tape to watch in the summer,when bored with no football.
Can you burn me a copy on DVD? I'd really like to have that one!
Hell, I'd like to get as many of the Majik Man games as I can...

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez,give me a couple of months,and I will gladly do it. With x-mas just over,I need to rebuild my bank and then I am going to buy DVD recorder. If you get the packer report,there is a guy in it that sells games all the way back to the 80's.I think that most are on vcr tapes.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
IPBprez,give me a couple of months,and I will gladly do it. With x-mas just over,I need to rebuild my bank and then I am going to buy DVD recorder. If you get the packer report,there is a guy in it that sells games all the way back to the 80's.I think that most are on vcr tapes.

keep me in mind when that time comes too. be nice to stash that away and show my kids where the streak began.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure,sixone220 I want to get it as soon as possible.I have some others I want to record.I like the one of the packers playing the bears on halloween in the rain.I need to do itsoon,vcr tapes don't last to long. I'll be busy for a while doing it. :joy: :jumpsmile: :USA:

Latest posts