Fake Packers on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So Alex Tallitsch is so obssessed with the Matt Flynn "like" page (Matt Flynn | Facebook) so much to the point where he made a fake conversation with him (Oh fake Matt Flynn, thanks for the message. on Twitpic) to try and ruin the page.

Well heres where he went wrong. Any "like" page cannot Private Message (as shown in the pic) or Instant Message people. All interactions are through the wall of the page or on another "like" page wall.

I am really disappointed in him. He seem to be a credible source but when faking news like that, it makes me wonder what else He has faked or lied about.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you kidding? The guy said he had never heard of Jason Wilde????

Matt Flynn doesn't know who Jason Wilde is? I don't think so.

Besides, it's not CheeseheadTV, it's Alex Tallisch of Packers Lounge (though he's a part of CheeseheadTV, but independent).

And why the hell would they make a fake conversation with him? Alex has an article about fake Packers on facebook. http://cheeseheadtv.com/lounge/fake-packers-on-facebook-dangerous-situation

I personally don't have facebook and don't give a crap about it, but he wouldn't create this out of nowhere. He has confirmed several Packers as real on facebook, why would he pick on Flynn if he didn't think he wasn't real?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not matt Flynn. Its been obvious since day 1. I think he admitted it. I personally find it extremely weird that someone would spend their free time pretending to be someone else.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Are you kidding? The guy said he had never heard of Jason Wilde????

Matt Flynn doesn't know who Jason Wilde is? I don't think so.

Besides, it's not CheeseheadTV, it's Alex Tallisch of Packers Lounge (though he's a part of CheeseheadTV, but independent).
Thats because that alex guy made that profile to message himself to make flynn look bad. dont ask me why. i just find it disgusting.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Its not matt Flynn. Its been obvious since day 1. I think he admitted it. I personally find it extremely weird that someone would spend their free time pretending to be someone else.
yeah you called it. i was wrong.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mmm thats one charity i wanna be a part of

I think its for underprivileged women in their 20s who werent born with large ****. You can see some of the women that have been helped in the picture. At least thats my best guess.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So what is it?

Did Alex fake it or is the Flynn the fake one?????
On Flynns page it says its just a fan page so stop crying about how its fake. Alex made another profile to send himself those messages as Flynn.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alex (Packers Lounge) is normally pretty decent. He's been rounding up all the fake Packers FB pages these last couple of weeks. This Flynn page got on his radar. I think the Flynn page was meant to be funny, but you really got to draw the line between acknowledging a page is NOT run by the person it's about and leading people to think you are that person. It can become dangerous, that is what Alex is driving at here. Not that this particular Flynn page ever made any attempt to do such a thing, or ever had any intentions of doing so. It's the possibility that's a little unsettling. I will say this about the page, whoever is running it is funny as hell and it's almost worth liking it and reading the page to see what he's gonna say next. However the one thing I'll scold him for, he should of established that he or she (whoever is running the page) was NOT the real Matt Flynn as soon as he created the page, just a fan page intended for discussion of Matt Flynn. Not doing so is coming close to a 3rd degree felony, worst case scenario. I posted my thoughts on the matter on his page, trying to give him a heads up. It's also a wonder how many people this guy actually had convinced that he was the real Matt Flynn. He even fooled Clay and I believe Jennings as well. Funny but also scary. While he didn't appear to have any malicious intent, it's never a good idea to impersonate, or even allow others to believe you are someone else. I'm not trying to bash on the Flynn page, I'm sure that page is going to be just as funny even though people now know it's not Flynn, I'm just emphasizing the point Alex was making and if Alex faked that conversation between himself and Flynn, that's not right either. All I am saying is there is a line here, and anybody considering making a fan page for anybody (a celebrity) needs to be very aware of crossing it.

@PackersRS The REAL Clay page is this: Clay Matthews III | Facebook

It's an excellent page, scroll down to see a welcome message! Apparently there was some issues over whether that page was real along with the several other Clay pages floating around, so I'm assuming he did that so people would know it was real. Packers Lounge confirmed the one with the baby was a fake as well as several other Clay "like" pages.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Alex (Packers Lounge) is normally pretty decent. He's been rounding up all the fake Packers FB pages these last couple of weeks. This Flynn page got on his radar. I think the Flynn page was meant to be funny, but you really got to draw the line between acknowledging a page is NOT run by the person it's about and leading people to think you are that person. It can become dangerous, that is what Alex is driving at here. Not that this particular Flynn page ever made any attempt to do such a thing, or ever had any intentions of doing so. It's the possibility that's a little unsettling. I will say this about the page, whoever is running it is funny as hell and it's almost worth liking it and reading the page to see what he's gonna say next. However the one thing I'll scold him for, he should of established that he or she (whoever is running the page) was NOT the real Matt Flynn as soon as he created the page, just a fan page intended for discussion of Matt Flynn. Not doing so is coming close to a 3rd degree felony, worst case scenario. I posted my thoughts on the matter on his page, trying to give him a heads up. It's also a wonder how many people this guy actually had convinced that he was the real Matt Flynn. He even fooled Clay and I believe Jennings as well. Funny but also scary. While he didn't appear to have any malicious intent, it's never a good idea to impersonate, or even allow others to believe you are someone else. I'm not trying to bash on the Flynn page, I'm sure that page is going to be just as funny even though people now know it's not Flynn, I'm just emphasizing the point Alex was making and if Alex faked that conversation between himself and Flynn, that's not right either. All I am saying is there is a line here, and anybody considering making a fan page for anybody (a celebrity) needs to be very aware of crossing it.

@PackersRS The REAL Clay page is this: Clay Matthews III | Facebook

It's an excellent page, scroll down to see a welcome message! Apparently there was some issues over whether that page was real along with the several other Clay pages floating around, so I'm assuming he did that so people would know it was real. Packers Lounge confirmed the one with the baby was a fake as well as several other Clay "like" pages.
except now every packer page i go to alex is harrassing flynn way after flynn said this is a fan page.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
what makes you think he had jennings and clay fooled?

Clay "liked" Flynn's post on Clay's page. Clay hardly ever "likes" or comments on any post so it was noticeable. I thought that meant he thought it was Flynn. Jennings or maybe it's Driver I'm thinking of did the same thing.

That was perhaps "Flynn's" fatal mistake. If any of those pages he posted on were real, Clay's page was, that person is eventually going to find out it's not Flynn. That may of been what happened and/ or Alex caught wind of it.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
its harrassment and no longer just saying hey please dont imitate a player

Yeah, I wasn't trying to iron paw Flynn, I was just trying to give him a heads up that stuff like this can get him in trouble. Not everyone is going to see it as funny. I hope he didn't misunderstand me, I have to velvet my paws a little bit sometimes.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So what is the issue?

Alex is calling out a guy for making a fake page by ridiculing him? How is that losing his credit?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So what is the issue?

Alex is calling out a guy for making a fake page by ridiculing him? How is that losing his credit?

because he made the fake conversation. you cant private message a "like" page. which is what he is doing in the pic.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So we all know its fake, again why the issue? I am really lost here

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And why is title Cheesehead TV? If the picture is of packer lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts