Failed Server Move

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, we were moving to a new server today and everything was fine at first. Of course right when I step out the door things start to take turn for the worst and none of the notifications I have setup are alerting me of the situation.

Anyways, the problem is fixed and we are back on track. I will be monitoring the site heavily for the next 24 hours and making sure the new server is up to par. I do not for see another outage in the near future.

Again, sorry for the downtime today.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's it!
Just like they took Longwell, Sharper, Ferguson, and Favre when we've used em up, now they take our old server!
It might be junk, but it's just what the queenies need to put them" over the top".
You know why their neighboring state, North Dakota doesn't have a pro football team? Because Minnesota would want one too...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Robdog, you know you are running a successful forum when people actually miss it when it's gone! Packer Forum withdrawal is a terrible thing. Glad it is running again!!! Everything looks to be good so far! :)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I figured GreenBayPackers went crazy and banned us all. Since we all dont wholeheartedly support corsby like he does.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I thought I had been banned as well because downforeveryoneorjustme.org kept saying the site was up.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
first the playstation network then this site? whats next, I have to be productive at work and home?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL... i've been getting alot done while it was down...amaaaaaaaazing how much time gets lost when all
I plan on doing is "check the shout box...check new postings" 2 hrs later.. hubby screaming for dinner...blah blah blah!! lol!! my response..

"Shut it!!! heat up leftovers..just checking something quick!!!"" LOL...omg..i kill..there is no way I could say that... of course he's got his 3 course meal,...hot and ready when he comes home..... then theres dinner!!
LOL!!!!!!!

Latest posts