1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

EXTRA "surprise" in the ceareal box!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Aug 13, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Seeing as it seems that there have been several weird, or gross stories on here lately, i thought i would share one of mine. Now this is a TRUE story, i'm NOT making this up!
    About 10 years ago, i was hungry for a snack. So i got out a box of cereal, poured some in a bowl, put milk on and started eatting. After i had ate about 10 spoonfulls, my wife looked at my bowl and said, "What is THAT??" I looked into the bowl, and there were these little gold striped things.........and they were MOVING!!! Some kind of bugs had infiltrated my cereal box, and i had just ate who knows HOW many of the little buggers!
    My wife didn't have any cereal, but SHE started dry heaving!!! Me, i started laughing!!! I said "Well, it's too late. i can't do much about it!" and just flushed the rest down the toilet. (I threw out the rest of the cereal!) I said "Hon, my stomach acid will kill whatever went down there, so i'm not worried." She kept dry heaving! LOLOLOL!!! To this day, my wife won't eat cereal without a VERY close inspection FIRST! :lol: (I admit......i look alot more closely now too!) :wink:

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ai Yi Yi

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Nasty, closest thing I had to that: My wife and I had just sat down one morning for some cereal, I poured mine, poured the milk and took one bite. I did the best I could to muster up a sound to warn my wife that the milk had gone bad and it just ran right back out of my mouth into the bowl. I watch SO much more closely now, as I am totally freaked to experience that taste/smell again!

4. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Here's another:

A close friend, Fran, had 3 small children. His wife, Tracy, was always giving them trail mix to eat. The kids would spill the mix on the floor. Fran asked Tracy to stop giving the mix because of the mess. One day Fran came home and saw the mix on the floor. He said to Tracy "Why are there nuts and raisins on the floor"? He promptly picked up a raisin and threw it in his mouth. They have a small dog, whose poop must look like raisins. Fran ran to the garbage, spit out the turd, and then put his mouth under the faucet.

Now, everytime we go camping with Fran, we relive that story. If something tastes bad, we always get Fran's opinion, because if he says it tastes like $hit, then it must taste like $hit!

5. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Haha finally someone that can say, Yeah, yeah that really does taste like chit.

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    will you people PLEASE stop tryin to make me puke?!?!?

7. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  8. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My buddy likes to chew...and often uses spent beer cans as his spit receptacle. Out at a park with some friends grilling and having a few pops, and my buddy sits his "Old Style" spit can precariously close to my freshly popped, icy amber delight. Sadly, I picked up the wrong can...now you see, this is where a can cooler is your enemy as I could not feel that the can was warm with human saliva and tobacco juice and not cold with beer......and I flung the sucker back and took a mouthful of chew spit...which was immediately spat out.

Dear God....that was dreadful!!

9. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :puke:

On a side note, I think we may have finally discovered why digs acts like me is missing a few brain cells.... because he actually is! :p

10. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    AADP....it is not the tobacco spit that has dulled my senses.....it is listening to the likes of you that has slashed my IQ....dumb by osmosis!! LOL

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Now THIS is what i'm talking about!!! Looks like i got this thread rolling along pretty good! (I'll take a mouthful of bugs over someone's used chew any day!)
    I'm a practical joker (bet your surprised, hey???) So when i lived in northern Wisconsin, i was working at "Mr. Donut" in Iron MT. Michigan. Well, i noticed that when the donut machine got low, it dropped half donuts into the grease. This gave me an idea. My friend Mark was coming up to bow hunt that day, so, when i had finished the dark chocolate donuts, there was a BEAUTIFUL half moon with cracks in it donut.
    I snuck it out into the woods, and as we were walking back to the cabin i dropped the "turd" on the trail (i was walking behind Mark) I told him "Hey! I don't remember THIS being on the trail when we walked in!" He turned around and said "NO! I don't remember it either!" I got down on my knees, and started poking it with a stick and said "It looks fresh!" I then picked it up and took a BITE out of it, and without missing a beat (and with a straight face!) looked at Mark and said "Do YOU want some???" He stood there, LITTERALLY with his mouth hanging open, and his eyes as big as dinner plates!!! It was PRICELESS!!! I WISH i could have got that on film, cause it was GREAT!!! I of course then started laughing and told him what i had done! :lol:

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Coming down from the mountain with the 10 commandments in his hands, someone asks him "Who are YOU?"
    And he replys "OSMOSIS!!!"LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

13. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was eating a snickers bar on a camping trip one time when I looked down at the candy bar I found a half eaten worm of some kind and since food was running low on this outing I thought MORE PROTINE and quickly ate the rest without looking (Never got sick or anything)

P.S What is the weardest food Plant animal anything you all have eaten
    ME Bar-B-Q Rattcoon,Oposime,Beaver all where good execpt oposime Slimey :D

14. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My little brother used to intentionally eat daddy longlegs spiders. Plucked the legs off one by one and then gobbled the meaty center. Freak!!

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Porcupine for me! (It does NOT reheat well......it then tastes like pine needles!)

16. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Red squirrel stew (eeeew), bear meat BBQ (dleightful and sweet), rattlesnake (decent), and kangaroo (gamey).

Careful there, cheesey....your "OSMOSIS" joke might be construed as racist with your "Minstrel" dialect.

"Colt .45 puts the 'V' back in smoove!"

17. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    geez - i just got done eating, people!! gotta go blow chow now!!! the whole chew swallowing deal is just NASTY!!!! if we were in the smack area, i'd say more but...nm!! :)

18. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Are there any people reading this forum who could be eating while looking at this stuff?

19. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't decide which is worse: Putting a dog turd in my mouth or taking a mouth full of chew-spit. I actually think it may be the chew-spit.

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    OH!!!OH!!!! I get the chunks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok Digs............OSSORRY!!!!LOLOLOL!!! 8) :lol:

22. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    this is a gross thread... :rubeyes:

23. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    did 4pack say she just ate people????? :rotflmao:

24. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I still enjoy bacon a lot. Also venison and beer. Also Cheez-Its. Even yogurt. I also like things to drink like soda. I like Dr. Pepper with the Vanilla and whatnot and Sprecher root beer. I like double cheeseburgers form mcdonalds. and I like strawberry milkshakes. None of which have anything gross on or in them.

25. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    uhhh...no! i was er um trying to stay out of trouble since this isn't in the smack area. anytime anybody mentions swallowing...well see now i'm gonna get in trouble - thanks alot ECP!!! :oops: :wink: 8)