1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Explain your name

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by thetombradyhater, Jun 7, 2006.

1. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    in this thread you can explan what you name means and why you picked it
    thetombradyhater I hate the Pats and Tom Brady

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    My father was named Kevin and my mother felt it best to name me with the same name. I won't do that to my child. Being a Jr is a pain in the *** an confusing.

3. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Big3 is a reference to Detroit. It was supposed to be for our 1st round receivers but I guess it ended up for the car companies instead. By the way, I love Tom Brady from his days at Michigan. If he would have been a lion we wouldn't be the laughing stock of the NFL.

4. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    no your nickname thingymabober that u use on packerforum

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Tromadz

Troma = a film company which makes B-horror movies (Toxic Avenger) in which I am a fan of

dz = my initials

6. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    jdlax-JD are my initials, and lax is short for lacrosse, the sport I'll play till my body tells me I can't.

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw the movie "All about the Benjamins", and that name stuck with me. Add to that all my friends joke around by saying I am going to be a lawyer because I am "all about the money". So I decided to use "all about da packers" to show my love and seriousness about the Pack. Replaced "the" with "da" cuz I'm gangsta YO! :p

Seriously I was just used to typing it in on MSN, so I just said why not and put in "da". That is the story of how the coolest acronym was born, AADP! :D

8. hitking2456

hitking2456 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My name is for Pete Rose (hitking) and 2456 is supposed to be the number of hits he had, but i accidentally switched the 2 and the 4. It's supposed to be 4256.

9. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    porky has to due with my last name. My last name is Hork and somehow my friends got Pork out if it. hence porky.. I still don't get it but I've been called it since like elementry school.. :-?

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I say that my name is Packerchick because it is an original and clever name. No woman has used a named like mine before.

11. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heatherthepackgirl: Well kind of explains itself, but I am Heather and I am very proud to say that I am a Packers girl through and through..:)

12. usmpacker

usmpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My forum name is for Southern Miss (usm) where #4 played and his jersey is retired [he and Ray Guy's #44 are the only two]. I am a Southern Miss alum and watched Brett play here. I'm not a johnny-come-lately fan, as I cheered for the Pack as a little kid when Vince and Bart were still around.

At the risk of droning on, I'll add that if you didn't know much about Brett's college career, he holds numerous Golden Eagle records and led the team to a victory over Fla. State as a junior when FSU was a top 10 team, with a last-minute TD [sound familiar?] and led the team to wins over both Alabama and Auburn his sr. year, playing his sr. year about a month after a very serious auto accident that claimed about 20 inches of his intestines (he wasn't even supposed to be dressed out when he QB'd the victory over Bama).

13. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine stands for Toronto, Ontario Packer Fan.

AADP, if you're all about the money, be something other than a lawyer (at least in Ontario)!

14. 4thand26

4thand26 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a Bears fan living in the Fox Valley. That play ripped the heart out of all my packer friends. I want to make sure that they don't forget. Since the Bears have not done anything in 20 years, it was much easier to be negative on the Packers than positive on the Bears.

15. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    TO, you serious? I'm working in a law firm in Oshawa, and all I can say is that the lawyers there are well established! And speaking to other lawyer contacts I have made, they are all very established too. I guess it comes down to whether or not you join a settled firm, where you can establish yourself and earn the big bucks. The people who work alone and out of their homes... well I wish them good luck. But I can't imagine a job in Ontario that pays more than being a lawyer, but maybe that is just me being narrow-minded because I love law and have a great passion for it. :)

16. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    bavpb: Easy to imagine - bavarian Packer backer

17. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    Long time Packer fan...

18. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "Cheese" for my love of the Packers & "Hog" out of respect for the Redskins Famous Hogs which is my wifes favorite team. We have a link, both teams were coached by Lombardi. So her fantasy football nickname is "Hogcheese".

19. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    4 - cause brett's the best
    pack - self explanatory
    girl - cause i'm a chick, last time i checked.

:looks down to find boobies: :shock:

yep - i'm a chickadee indeed!! :wink: :lol:

20. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dead serious. I work on Bay Street and it sucks.

21. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Uh, lemme see now. Montana kind of gives a clue. Bob is my name.

22. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    DIGSTHEPACK......if you need help figuring this out, you have my pity!

23. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

rolf you put 'self explanatory' for pack and then explain 'girl' ... thats jus freakin funny

24. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Cheesey........lets see........it started LONG ago, in a little Wisconsin town (Milwaukee) where a young man could NOT control his incredible ability to make up dumb jokes. He let this ability get him into trouble at EVERY chance, never allowing an opportunity slip by without a witty retort. His jokes were not only verbal,but visual as well!
    (TRUE STORY!) Like the time he pulled the chair out for one of the "super jocks" at school so he could sit down (now.......little Cheesey was a bit of a nerd, and did not do well with the ladys.......so he saw this as an opportunity to knock the "super jock" down a few levels) Now all the pretty young ladys were watching, so as "super jock" went to sit down, Little Cheesey pulled the chair ALL the way out, allowing "S.J." to land on the floor with a THUD!!! S.J was NOT happy! The girls all started laughing, and L. C. apologized and put the chair back so that S.J. could sit down. Well.........you can guess what happened.........L.C. could NOT resist, and as "S.J." went to sit down again, he pulled the chair out AGAIN!!! (I did NOT know i could run that fast, but i bet i could have ran a 3 minute mile that day!!!) I DID fortunatly outrun "S.J.", and thus have been annointed with the nickname "Cheesey" both for my cheesey wit, AND of course my love for the Packers, as a REAL "CHEESEHEAD!!!"

25. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm guessing you are involved to at least some extent in family law, as well as maybe contract law?

I am invovled in mostly criminal. It is honestly amazing. I love it, because simply you never have the same two cases. I have also done some marriage law, and might move into civil law once I pass the bar in a few years. But honestly I don't think anyone could find criminal law boring. Harsh and sick, definitly, but boring, NEVER! :p