1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Exclusive interview with Lunchboxer

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Lunchboxer, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    So the other day I gave a interview with Bill on my experiences on the past 2 years on this site in prep for the 1000th Post event. Here is the packerforum.com exclusive transcript.

Bill: So what made you join the packer forum 2 years ago?

Lunchboxer: Well Bill one night I wanted to join a Packer forum for once get in chat with other Packer fans so I googled Packer forum and this was the top result. I lurked for a hour or so and made an account.

Bill: What is the meaning of the name lunchboxer?

Lunchboxer: Bill to make a long story short when I was in high school some milky licker from guam came up to me and hit me in the gut. But me being a member of the Football team ( I was part of the Defensive line ) I punched the guy in the face. A day after a friend called me Lunchboxer and it stuck through 3 years in High School.

Bill: Why do you ramble alot on the shoutbox sometimes at night?

Lunchboxer: I mostly do it because I'm bored a nice long winded ramble session talking about my Fantasy teams spreadsheets and other stuff that I feel like talking about.

Bill: I noticed you get alot of flak for saying you want BB to be fired does that bother you at all?

Lunchboxer: No it doesn't bother me. BB is just a horrible game day coach. Hes a great recruiter of talent getting Russel Wilson that was amazing. And getting probably best RB in the country Montie Ball. That is good recruiting. Other than that he sucks. Can't get teams ready to face a big challenge. Along with others.

Bill: How do you feel about your Fantasy Team this year and chances of winning?

Lunchboxer: I feel really good. I got off to a slow start and lost to a really good quality team that AmishMafia is running. But once my QB Andrew Luck fires up and I make some roster adjustments I think I can beat anyone here.

Bill: Hows your chances against Wood Chipper this sunday?

Lunchboxer: I'm feeling really good about this matchup Andrew luck is playing against a bad Viking Defense so I expect him to carve them up real good. And I make some adjustments with WR I think I got a really good team.

Bill: What was the most funniest moment during your time at this forum?

Lunchboxer: For me Bill was when The Packers were on that Red hot run through the playoffs and the entire week leading to that NFC Title Match against the Bears we got loads of funny trolls on here. It was great. All of them making threads about the Bears and they were all of them were fulled with Misspellings grammar issues and other stuff. I hope it happens again this forum gets invaded with trolls.

Bill: How long do you think you will stay here?

Lunchboxer: I will stay here forever this forum is my home base of the internet. Everyday when I log on I come here first. I wanna reach 50,000 Post on this board. And become a Moderator of this grand site.

Bill: I think my time is up for this Interview its been a real pleasure to do this with you.

Lunchboxer: No problem man I am welcome anytime for another Insider Interview this the Lunchboxer have a good day Bill.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,779
    thanks for sharing! (Love the humor)

3. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +358
    This was a GREAT read. Thanks Lunchboxer!! :)

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I imagine these conversations happen quiet often!!!:p

I'm shocked you didn't mention me as competition in the shout box rambling!! hehehe!

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    That was only 1 Mistake through that entire thing. Usually I catch spelling mistakes. I will correct that.

Also didn't help that it did not show it as a spelling mistake. If something was spelled wrong it would be underlined in red. It wasn't.

7. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,970
    Just found it ironic :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,970
    So you are saying you are as bad as the bear fans? Maybe the misspelled words were not in red for them either?

Please know I am just giving you a hard time!!

I loved the interview, it was GREAT...