Excellent Ted Thompson Article

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
LOL... it is a good thing there isn't political banter allowed here.. this could be a longer thread than the Atheism thread in the attrium...

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL... it is a good thing there isn't political banter allowed here.. this could be a longer thread than the Atheism thread in the attrium...

I don't know. I thought Brett Favre showed great atheism for an old guy. Why can't we talk about it?

It's good to see articles like this because for the most part we have no idea where he comes from. Not knowing anything about the guy makes him an easier target than if he came out a little more often and spoke about what he was trying to do.

I think it's ironic that we win a game with defense and special teams after watching him dive into both those areas to the degree he has.

But then again, maybe it's more than irony after all, eh?

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well there you have it you Democrats.

The guys from Texas. Your meals been served.

I happen to know quite a few Texas Democrats.

That said, one of the joys of football is you don't have to have a political affiliation to pass block, do you?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
net said:
I especially liked the part where he talks about his wife....

is TT gay?

And how would that matter or make a difference in his job to date... I am not saying everything Ted has done in Green Bay has been prefect.. but to attack his orientation is way out of bounds...

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

And how would that matter or make a difference in his job to date... I am not saying everything Ted has done in Green Bay has been prefect.. but to attack his orientation is way out of bounds...

I'm just saying, he played college football, pro football for 10 years, and not even a girlfriend? nothing, no pictures, no mention of a female, ever.
that's a little strange, is it not? i guess it is OK if the teams GM is gay, but man......if i were a player, i wouldn't want the guy starring at me.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

I'm just saying, he played college football, pro football for 10 years, and not even a girlfriend? nothing, no pictures, no mention of a female, ever.
that's a little strange, is it not? i guess it is OK if the teams GM is gay, but man......if i were a player, i wouldn't want the guy starring at me.

My disdain for you grows with every post you make.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
net said:

is TT gay?

Everyone hit ignore for dhpackr. I will after his stupid, intolerant post. He went from being mildy funny with his fictitcious claims and stupid ideas to just pathetic. Grow up.

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?
nope, i'm married to a WOMAN

Oh okay, it's just that I read that article and the thought never popped into my mind so I figured there must be a reason it popped into yours. Thought maybe you were intersted in dating him ior something is all.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?

Oh okay, it's just that I read that article and the thought never popped into my mind so I figured there must be a reason it popped into yours. Thought maybe you were intersted in dating him ior something is all.

do you find it odd there is no mention of a female in his life?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?

wow you still don't quit. Amazing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?

I'll date TT! If it means PACKER tickets for life! Besides........he's kind of cute! Reminds me of Harpo Marx!!!
(In case you wondered........I"M JUST KIDDING! I'm married to a woman too!)LOLOL!!! :lol:

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?

Actually I find it odder there is one in yours.

Okay that was just a joke but it was too easy to pass up. Actually no it never entred my mind. I know a lot of successfull people who never take the time to invest in their personal life like they invest in their professional life.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?

To me it was just a question...........it's not like he said "He's GAY! Lets LYNCH him!!!"
I wonder about some people i meet too. Doesn't mean i'm attacking them.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
PackerGeek said:
dhpackr said:
net said:

is TT gay?

Are you?

no, what is amazing is THE BREWERS IN FIRST PLACE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Members online

Latest posts