Excellent Nick Barnett article

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was just about to post this.

Nick Barnett doesnt get enough credit in my opinion. Him and Donald Driver both seem to be guys that actually enjoy the teams they play for. They seem to be proud to be a Green Bay Packer player. Nick Barnett gives it all every play like DD. So while Favre gets all the press, these guys keep the gears going in my opinion and it would be nice to get them some recognition.

We should be pumped to have a Pro Bowl middle linebacker on our squad.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should move him outside and play Hodge in the middle. I'm not convinced Barnett even deserves an extension after his rookie deal is up.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should move him outside and play Hodge in the middle. I'm not convinced Barnett even deserves an extension after his rookie deal is up.

I'm going to assume this post is satirical, especially since he already got an extension.

Anyway, it's good to see that Barnett is making efforts to become a better citizen. Sounds like he's growing up.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was just about to post this.

Nick Barnett doesnt get enough credit in my opinion. Him and Donald Driver both seem to be guys that actually enjoy the teams they play for. They seem to be proud to be a Green Bay Packer player. Nick Barnett gives it all every play like DD. So while Favre gets all the press, these guys keep the gears going in my opinion and it would be nice to get them some recognition.

We should be pumped to have a Pro Bowl middle linebacker on our squad.

My wife and I liked Barnett from his rookie year. The guy plays with heart. He's one of the few people who deserves to be in the same sentence as Donald Driver. I'd put Aaron Kampman up there too, Al Harris, and of course Brett Favre. These guys are some of the hardest working people in the NFL.

Members online

Latest posts