1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ewwww

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by NiVeK, Dec 7, 2006.

1. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, so I woke up this morning and the first thing I did, like every other day, was go to take a piss. So I get into the bathroom and look in the toilet and guess what I see, A DEAD MOUSE FLOATING THERE! Now, I live in a duplex...well, a house in which me and my two roomies get the top story. My first question is, can we seriously have a rodent problem? Second, how did the mouse get into the toilet...? My mind is befuddled....

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    ask AADP

I think he is an expert??

It was him who had the rat issue?

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    holy crap - i live in an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere & i've NEVER had a mouse floatin in my toilet BUT now you've given me the best reason i can think of to turn the lights on in the bathroom!!! ;)

4. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wouldn't worry to much at first unless you see another one. As for it being in the toilet that's not so weird as mice have a way of doing that. We've often found dead ones in a 5 gallon pail that's half full of water outside. They find their way in and can't get out.
    Sometimes fall is a bad time for them sneaking in, gotta make sure doors aren't left open or other holes they can get in through

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Where is AADP. He can tell you all about rats, and their love of swimming.

6. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    My brother last year had a squirrel come in through his dryer vent. He never knew but the little bugger was storing up acorns in his clothes drawer and chewing on all his boots. One day he trapped him in the bathroom and ,well you know where he went.

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    r.i.p. squirrelly squirrel!! ;)

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    all about da rats

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Since it was the dryer I am ASSuming he went where all the lost socks go..

10. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    First rats, now mice.

Tis a sign from above.

Thor, the mighty Viking, has cast the beginnings of pestilence.
    Endeavoring to reveal to cheeseheads the grievous errors of their ways.

Discard the ways of the Darkside, seek the light.

Refute the cheese, and the truth shall set you free.

11. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone has mice, try a candy called Dots, put a half of one in a trap and the mousey will take the bait..we had on in our garage and caught him with that candy..

12. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mice love peas...little known fact! Try placing some fresh peas around the lid of the toilet seat. then sit back in an inconspicuous spot with a broom, shovel, .30-.30, 12 gauge, or whatever is handy and whait for the mouse to come in, climb up to take a pee, and ................wham-o!! Dead mouse.

13. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good to hear it may just be a one time thing, as I'm not a big fan of rodents living with me. However, the only way the mouse could've gotten into our place would be climbing up the steps outside, since we live upstairs....then he woulda had to go all the way through our house and into the bathroom where he decided to go for a swim, resulting in his impending death. I've been afraid to take a sh1t ever since. Plus, I watched Arachnophobia last night.

14. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just because a dead rat was there isn't enough to prove that I was stalking MNsux.....

Nope you can't say that just on the basis of the dead rat being in the toilet..... na uh, you can't prove squat!

See here's my theory.......
    *runs away*

15. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

:doh: :shrug:

16. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Heres my thought.
    Its lucky you took a pee, and NOT been taking a dump. Otherwise, you would have got up, looked in the bowl, and thought: "Holy crap! I crapped out a MOUSE!!!" :rotflmao:

17. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Ooh, I love dots. I'd pull a Homer Simpson and get my own mouth caught in the trap. :rotflmao:
    Cheesey good to hear from you again. Maybe next time on something else then crapping out a mouse. :rubeyes:

18. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    dang it - now i'm hungry for dots!! i'll hafta search thru the old halloween candy & see if i can scope some out...yummyy!!

19. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    Its funny you said this Cheesy, when I was still living in WI we were doing some remodeling in our house so all the drywall had been taken down and insulation inbetween walls, this bat found its way into our house, so on Halloween night of all times I went to take a P I didnt turn on the light but all I could see in the toilet was eyes glowing from inside the toilet bowl, I turned on the light only to see a bat a big bat inside my toilet...I thought the samething if I would have sat on that toilet seat and got up and noticed a bat in there I would have though I pooped a bat..I was so freaked out by it,,I still dont like bats they are creepy..oh and how I got rid of them, as chicken as I am of anything that moves and is creepy looking I called the only person I knew in town, cause we had only lived in that town for a week so I didnt know to many people then...she was so kind as to get a bunch of guys together from the neighborhood like a plumber, firefighter, and an electrician they all came over and it took many many flushes but they ended up flushing the bat down..they said it was a big big bat...then for many weeks I was creeped out by even sitting on that toilet because I thought the dang thing would come back up and bite me in the butt...

But all in all I guess I met somemore neighbors that way in our new neighborhood...sorry I bored you guys with my story..

20. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    GREAT story, hedder!! :D

21. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Jules!!! :)