1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone's gone

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by shanks2122, Oct 28, 2007.

1. shanks2122

shanks2122 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i don't know why i have to be the one left behind. I have 5 friends going to the denver green bay game (all traveling sepratly) None of which are greenbay or denver fans. One thing about it though ive let one borrow a greenbay jersey another borrow a green bay hat and another just a green bay shirt so while i will not be at the game my memrobila will be.

One pretty cool thing though is they are all very excited to watch green bay win.

disgruntled in Montana

2. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I felt the same way when my sister-in-law (who could care less about football, the tickets were a gift for her girlfriend who was a Bears fan) went to the Packers/Bears game on New Years Eve last season. They left after the 3rd quarter. What a waste.

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I felt the same way when the rapture happened and I was the only one... LEFT BEHIND.

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    ditto Tromadz, except it wasn't the rapture. it was Six Flags

5. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you shoulda went with them

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Some friends! They couldn't let you at least come along? Oh well......what can ya do?
    datgruntled in Wisconsin :wink: