1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Even numb to some news.. but this horrifies me...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pack93z, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I didn't think I could ever say this but these 4 adults (one dead) should be put to similar treatment before dying a painful death at the hands of our judical system...

my gosh has this world fallen apart... everyday multiple shootings and horrific stories... and this is only in Wisconsin... look around this country and it makes on ill..

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/8115237.html

PORTAGE, Wis. (AP) -- A medical expert says the repeated burns inflicted on an 11-year-old boy found locked in a closet at a Portage house have mutilated his hands, feet and head.

Court records say a group of five who lived with the boy, bound him, put him in a bathtub and poured scalding water over his body at least 10 times.

The five included his own mother, who was found strangled and buried in the backyard of the home.

A complaint says the adults living in the house whipped him with belts and an extension cord, choked him until his eyes closed and forced him to drink gallons of water until he passed out.

The boy was found naked and huddled in a closet last Thursday after police went to the home to check on a report of a kidnapped two-year-old.

Hospital officials declined to update the boy's condition.

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/8115307.html

PORTAGE, Wis. (AP) -- The roving band of suspected identity thieves who allegedly killed one of their own and abused a child traveled to Wisconsin and rented a house in the quiet community of Portage simply because they wanted to see snow.

Prosecutors say the group in the past year lived in Florida, Maine, Tennessee, Kentucky and Colorado. Detectives say the group was on the run from the law in a number of states.

The crimes at the 'house of horrors' has rocked the small central Wisconsin city that touts itself as the place "Where the North Begins."

People have left flowers and candles on the front stoop of the rental house.

A brand new bat and glove was left for the 11-year-old boy who was found locked in a closet; bloody, burned and tortured.

Investigators say his mother was strangled and buried in the back yard.

Her 15-year-old daughter, two women and a man who lived at the house, are in custody.

Prosecutors say the dead woman, Tammie Garlin, had a lesbian relationship with another woman who lived in the house, Michaela Clerc, and that Clerc thought Garlin had cheated on her.

Officials would not comment on the whereabouts of three other children living in the house, ages two, one and three months.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "The roving band of suspected identity thieves who allegedly killed one of their own and abused a child traveled to Wisconsin and rented a house in the quiet community of Portage simply because they wanted to see snow."

Hey.........i have a GREAT idea. They want to see snow? How about we drop them off somewhere in the middle of the Alaska wilderness, and leave them there.

That poor boy is gonna be messed up for life.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    that disgusts me.

4. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    And yet, some amongst us cannot tolerate the death penalty for human refuse such as this! Numbs the mind to believe.........

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    The death penalty should be given for that.

6. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The 11 year old boy was burned, bloody, and tortured. Unbelievable.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I agree wit you. These are NOT people, they are lower then pond scum!