ethics of a sideline tantrum

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Jay Cutler and hope he is the QB of the Bears for the next 15 years.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the thing. Everyone has their moments but the problem with Cutler is he does it with such consistency he has become notorious. It's a rep you really don't want to have. But on the Packers side of the fence, as Lunch said, more picks for Woodson. I don't see the Pack complaining!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It is astounding to me, the way "the media" circles the proverbial wagons in the defense of their brethren. "Oh sure...it's our fault that Jay did this or that..." or "My gawwwwd... {eek} Aaron Rodgers YELLED at a teammate..."...

These guys (again, that vast and expansive "MEDIA") need to generate controversy where none exists for their own well being. I would love to see the NFL players who can spell or complete a coherent sentence verbally, get together and write about media foibles and then write about them dissecting every keystroke, ad nauseam ... beating that drum until one of these little twits gets up in righteous indignation to defend their spelling and deductive reasoning skills -- throwing themselves into the shark tank of others just waiting for more fresh meat. That is what the media is...

I watched that post-game interview where Cutler responded with "Yeah, I dream about getting sacked seven times and tossing four interceptions." His response was to a question so stupid ... and a questioner so insipid ... frankly, if I were a fellow reporter in that room, I would have rallied all the other reporters to beat the living sh*t out of the questioner from making the lot of them look like morons. Give some dipsh*t a keyboard and he's a sportswriter? Well, that about sums it up.

THEN, these guys bellyache about the Bellicheks of the NFL who answer questions with a straight yes or no offering no elaboration...remember when Rodgers was being skewered for supposedly dissing a cancer patient? The guy who 'broke' the story never mentioned Rodgers' previous contact with this woman and the writer KNEW about it but chose to not mention it. His story would have been headlined: RODGERS DISSES CANCER PATIENT HE HAD PREVIOUSLY AUTOGRAPHED 15 ARTICLES FOR. WHY DIDN'T HE STOP?? HE MUST HATE PEOPLE WITH CANCER.

Screw it...let's move on folks, there's nothing to see here.

Members online

Latest posts