ESPN's All NFL QB Depth Chart

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Well, of course the Patriots have to be number one because they have Tom 'Greatness in Cleats' Brady.

I would say its fair.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Well, of course the Patriots have to be number one because they have Tom 'Greatness in Cleats' Brady.

I would say its fair.

lmao poor tombradyhater

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say Favre is still a top 10 quarterback, anywhere from 7 to 10 but when factoring in backups, it is probably a fair assessment.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
I think my Bears were ranked 536th on there. See, I'm not a total homer. :wink:

True, although its very hard to pretend the elephant in your living room is there. Sometimes things are just TOO obvious to overlook ;)

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre, Rodgers, Wrobel, Martin, Arth.....15'th might be generous.
Pre Favre recommitment reports on how well Aaron was looking (good, more confident) have since started sounding different (not so good, still having trouble with deep throws), but as JSonline columnist Cliff Christl likes to point out, no telling how it'll go for him in the long run, or for any of the other guys (is Christl ever positive? Can imagine his response, "Given adequate reason.").
More concerned at the moment with the incubating Harris and Woodson problems.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IndiPack said:
Favre, Rodgers, Wrobel, Martin, Arth.....15'th might be generous.
Pre Favre recommitment reports on how well Aaron was looking (good, more confident) have since started sounding different (not so good, still having trouble with deep throws), but as JSonline columnist Cliff Christl likes to point out, no telling how it'll go for him in the long run, or for any of the other guys (is Christl ever positive? Can imagine his response, "Given adequate reason.").
More concerned at the moment with the incubating Harris and Woodson problems.

I'm hoping they are using Brett, Aaron and Ingle and not degrading us with the others in the mix.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
I think my Bears were ranked 536th on there. See, I'm not a total homer. :wink:

536th??? HEY!!! They moved up 3 spots from last year!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Toronto_Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
Today they did RB's and they gave us 30, 30!!!!! WTF. They were like the Packers had depth but it all got injured...

It's true. If Green and Davenport are healthy then I'm sure the team goes right up into the top half of the list. As it stands right now though, we're relying on youngsters like Gado to carry the load.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were rating QB's. Left unsaid in the conversation is the distinct possibility of starting two rookies at guard and Wells at center.

This MUST factor into the equation. It all starts with the offensive line. New system, rookies, might be tough.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's because they are just thinking about last year and refuse to look at what kind of implications off-season moves can have on the next season. i am again reminded of last year when everyone said the bears were going to be one of the worst teams in the league, but they just kept winning and winning, but the writers would not change their tune until about week 14. you can't put ANY stock into ANY of this, even if they had been 'generous' with how they rated the Pack. they're no better at playing the guessing game than any of us are.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont like where they have our defense. All the so called "experts" think both Al Harris and Charles Woodson are overrated though so I can understand that. Rush defense we were bad but overall defensive wise, I think we're top 15.

Offense is about right except I'd move our pass catchers up maybe a couple of spots. Driver is more than capable of being a solid #1. Geesh he's been the Pack's go to guy for years now and he's gone to the Pro Bowl as the #1 guy. He's coming off his best year as well. Enough said with that..

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand their reasoning, but if I have one game to win, here is my list of who I want to QB my team.
(1) Tom Brady (3 rings, duh!)
(2) Peyton Manning (great passer, will always be in the game)
(3) Brett Favre (great passer, warrior, will fight for everything)
(4) Donavan McNabb (competitor, fighter)
(5) Jake Delhomme (tough, good arm strength)
** Bryon Leftwich, Carson Palmer, Michael Vick also good options

OP
OP
T

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
Drich318 said:
I understand their reasoning, but if I have one game to win, here is my list of who I want to QB my team.
(1) Tom Brady (3 rings, duh!)
(2) Peyton Manning (great passer, will always be in the game)
(3) Brett Favre (great passer, warrior, will fight for everything)
(4) Donavan McNabb (competitor, fighter)
(5) Jake Delhomme (tough, good arm strength)
** Bryon Leftwich, Carson Palmer, Michael Vick also good options

your a huge homer unless by Bret Favre you mean Brett Favre 5-10 years ago

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
I would put Favre in front of everybody, if they all had the same receivers.
Nice point De,

It's funny how good Peyton is with his all star cast, but all it takes is some heat from the D and he is very ordinary. Tom Brady is a good pressure quarterback, but he does not and will never have the physical skills of our boy Brett. Carson Palmer is one to watch, unless he keeps getting taken out by DL that can't stop rolling!

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers will be much better this year, Favre will cut his interceptions in half and throw 30 touchdowns with Franks taking a much bigger role.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
I think the Packers will be much better this year, Favre will cut his interceptions in half and throw 30 touchdowns with Franks taking a much bigger role.

That's what I like to hear. I'd love to see Favre break Marino's record Dec. 21 against the queens. I will be seeing my second game at Lambeau. The first one pitted Favre vs. Marino. 2 of the top 5 QB's of all-time.

Members online

Latest posts