1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN favre article

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by figtab, Apr 11, 2006.

1. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah lets throw out years to make his average look better. I will go through and pick out years to toss out that lowers his average. He really averages 10.1 / 10.2 range.

Yeah, and lets throw out last year because he was the biggest cancer to ever hit the NFL.

Hell, lets throw out his first year,his last year,his comments regarding Garcia, his comments about McNabb,His comments about Reid, the whole Baltimore fiasco, his mouth, his silly dance, him putting the ball on the Cowboys star,his silly little rap song,his self-promotion when heplayed "hurt" in the SB, his drops, etc,etc

Than TO would be a great pickup for this organization

2. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Now you think he wasn't hurt...?

The man had a broken leg for cryin' out loud...which he came back from...

Man..you really hate this guy...don't you....?

It's no crime to be a loudmouth...you just have to know how to handle him..that's all...

Favre would have been able to handle him...

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I've handled Owens in Madden. He's nothing but a cupcake with loud frosting.