1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ESPN article

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by walker84, Mar 12, 2005.

1. walker84

walker84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    That Josh guy is a moron. Ever watch him on Around The Horn? He reminds me of a sissy choir boy who hasn't gotten beat up enough.

3. monkeyracer43

monkeyracer43 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Never mind that Clifton, Flanagan, and Tauscher will be back next year, and last I checked, they were pretty good. And don't forget that Larry Beightol is one of the bast o-line coaches in the business. The defense won't be great, but Jim Bates will make them better. And there's still this thing called The Draft coming up in a month.

I'm really getting sick of all this doom and gloom bs. It's pretty stupid to right off a team 6 months before the start of the season. The 1999 Rams were supposed to suck. The 2000 Ravens were supposed to suck. The 2001 Patriots were supposed to suck. And they all won Super Bowls.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    agreed and good points

5. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We really havent lost that much. But what is more troubling to me is that we havent got anything. The Pack are sitting on their hands it seems. Maybe they were caught up in Favres decision, maybe they have some aces up their sleeves. Players are getting eaten up in FA and usually the rule is...you snooze you lose. Wish they would wake up!

6. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Ya think 43's onto something here? I think he is!
    Wouldn't be amazing to work out that way..... Hmmmmmm!

Kappy - I wouldn't fret all that much - If you only had $55 left in the bank after bills each week - How would you throw money around? When Thompson went to the 'hawks - he had pretty much the same situation that he has now... only this time - as he puts it - it's "home turf".. I think we'll be fine! Look at it this way - Didn't we get Grady in the middle of the season? Well, there ya go!