Espn announcers..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
BoydAvery said:
Zero2Cool said:
You should be able to watch Tv with cooresponding announcers.

Unfortunately we are unable to control what announcers are hired by the networks. Life is tough ain't it.

We're talking about announcers, not life. Let's not get too extreme.

Another option is to tune the radio in and turn down the TV. My father used to do that all the time.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BoydAvery said:
Zero2Cool said:
You should be able to watch Tv with cooresponding announcers.

Unfortunately we are unable to control what announcers are hired by the networks. Life is tough ain't it.

We are also unable to control who the Packer organization hires, fires, signs, or cuts, so I guess this whole forum is pointless. Why are you wasting your time here?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TomAllen said:
SUCKED...

They were boring, didn't know what they were talking about 1/2 the time, and sounded like they just wanted to stir the pot of controversy. I'm sure they can't wait to announce a Dallas game.

And Tony Kornhole sucks..just outright sucks...Why do they even have him there? Dennis Miller was better, and I hate that *******!

I agree they just plane sucked. They couldnt even get the Packer recievers right. They were calling Jennings donald driver on about 3 occasions. Hell though, it isnt like I listen to these stooges in the regular season. the season starts and Wayne and Larry are on the air :D

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
agopackgo4 said:
TomAllen said:
SUCKED...

They were boring, didn't know what they were talking about 1/2 the time, and sounded like they just wanted to stir the pot of controversy. I'm sure they can't wait to announce a Dallas game.

And Tony Kornhole sucks..just outright sucks...Why do they even have him there? Dennis Miller was better, and I hate that *******!

I agree they just plane sucked. They couldnt even get the Packer recievers right. They were calling Jennings donald driver on about 3 occasions. Hell though, it isnt like I listen to these stooges in the regular season. the season starts and Wayne and Larry are on the air :D

I thought it was best when they said Mike Flannigan retired. I thought he signed with the Texans. :)

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cdnfavrefan said:
It's to bad the color guys make the whole crew look bad cause I think Tirico is one of the most professional announcers who does as much research as anyone.
DING DING DING!

Tirico is my favorite PBP guy in all of sports. He's the best of the best calling basketball, and rivals Keith Jackson in college football. I'm so sad that they stuck him with 2 incompetent losers on MNF.

Members online

Latest posts