1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

erm not sure what to title this

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by scotscheese, Oct 22, 2013.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,977
    Regular yellow..or a process yellow

2. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Regular, unprocessed yellow. Isn't that what the Packers' yellow is? That's always been my impression.

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,023
    When I look at my wedding band and all the gold jewelry I've bought because of it, the color is closer to what the Packers claim as gold than to what all the other teams do. We have parts of a room with metallic gold paint in and it looks closer in color to a bronze fixture than to the jewelry. There is no debate about silver like this. It is accepted as a shiny white not the unpainted old cedar board gray which is what the "purists" attempt with the it's not gold it's yellow argument.

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,014
    The pants on the throwback unis are gold. They'd look good with the green unis, and helmets. But a little too much like the 9er's uniforms for me with the gold. Guess I'm just fine with the uniforms we have, but would like to see the striped socks and some sleeves on the jerseys.

5. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    I don't care what color it REALLY is! It's GREEN and GOLD to me. They call it GREEN and GOLD, IT'S green and GOLD. Don't get technical on me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1